22

Prime was up trying to get you to wake up. "Sweet spark. Wake up. You are having a nightmare. Sweet spark." He was worried and scared. Not only for her safety but for their child's safety. He then noticed her pad. He hesitated for a moment. But he grabbed it and looked through it and found private messages that you and your father Megatron have been having. He then clicked on it.

Private Messages With Prime And Megatron:

Prime: "Megatron you up." Prime said asking if he was up.

Megatron: "Starblaze. Why are you calling me Megatron? I am your sire." Megatron said, wondering why you were calling him by his name instead of calling him or saying dad. But he didn't know that this wasn't you it was Prime who was texting him.

Prime: "Megatron. Just listen. It's actually me, Prime. Hey I don't know what's wrong but Starblaze isn't waking up. And she's saying things. And I don't like the looks of it."

Megatron: "Prime. I should've known. Well. First of all, what is going on is that she is probably having the nightmare of when her carrier was getting killed during the war. Prime. Both me and her witness her mother and my queen getting killed. Because of your kind."

Prime: "Well. It wasn't me who killed her. So stop blaming me. She is still not waking up. Maybe you can wake her up."

Megatron: sighs.

Megatron: "fine. I'll notify Soundwave where I am at, only he will know. And I'll turn my devices off. Just give me the coordinates to your base." He said to Prime telling him he will turn his devices off and also give him the coordinates to the base so he can help his daughter in any way he can.

Prime: "alright." He said to Megatron, telling him alright he will give him the coordinates to the base.

Private Messages With Prime And Megatron Ends:

Prime sent the coordinates to Megatron. Megatron received them and he read the coordinates. He hurried up and ran to the flightdeck. He looked at the skies. "Please help our daughter, my dear Fireblaze." He said to himself. Hoping and praying that his queen heard him. He quickly transformed and took off heading towards the Autobot Base.

Prime was waiting outside when he heard the sounds of jets. He knew the sounds. He turned around and saw that it was Megatron. Megatron landed and transformed. "Where is she Prime?" He asked him. "Follow me." Megatron walked and followed Prime. Miko was resting but heard loud peds. She opened her eyes and saw a glimpse of Megatron following Prime to his room. She gasps. "Prime. Why is the old Buckethead here?" Miko asked him, wondering why Megatron was here. Megatron quickly turned and glared at her. Prime went and intervened. Megatron looked at Prime and growled at him. "Prime, I advise you to not let her or have her call me Buckethead anymore." He said to Prime, giving him a warning. Prime nods. They walked and approached the rooms the doors opened.

Megatron stared and saw you lying on the berth twitching. And saying something. He walked over and heard you saying this. "Sire no. We can't leave carrier. What. No. No. No. Sire. I want carrier. I want her." You said, yelling at your sire that you can't leave her. Megatron cried. He didn't realize how bad the nightmares were. He walked over and bent down. He then nuzzled you and hummed a song. "Shhh. Your sires here. I will always be here." Soon you started to relax by the sound of your sire's voice.