13

Soon we both pulled away. We both smiled at each other. "I love you, Starblaze." I blushed. "I love you too, Prime." I was walking when I felt him tickling me. I started giggling and laughing. "Hee. Hahaha. Prime, please stop it that tickles. Please stop. But he didn't stop." I was like crying but my father messaged me through our bond if I was alright. "Starblaze are you alright." I didn't answer him but I giggled and laughed through the bond. "Hahaha. Sire he won't stop. It tickles. Hahaha. Prime, okay you win." Soon he stopped. Ratchet looked at the both of us shaking his head. "Sometimes I don't get you both." He whispered to himself.

Soon I felt him nip one of my neck cables. I yelped which made Ratchet jump up. "PRIME DO YOU MIND! I AM WORKING HERE! DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO WITH YOUR SPARKMATE IN A PRIVATE AREA!" Ratchet yelled at us. And boy he was not happy. "Ratchet, old friend, calm down." Prime said to Ratchet. Ratchet scoffed. "Oh please Prime like me calm down. Like how can I calm down. I am a medic and medics do not calm down." He said to both me and Prime. "Ratchet Prime is right. But you also need a break. I mean a break." I said to Ratchet telling him that he needs a break. Ratchet sighs. "Starblaze, there is no way for me to take a break." He said. Prime sighs. "Old friend, that is where you are wrong. You are able to take a break but you just don't do it." Prime said to Ratchet.

Ratchet sighs. "Prime. I mean it would be nice to take a break. But every time you guys go out and do missions, one of you will come back injured." Ratchet said to Prime. "Hey Prime I'll let you guys talk things over. I'm going out to relax." I walked out but sent a bond to my father that I really want to see him. I soon felt him sending a bond back accepting my request. I walked out to the forest in my holoform. I sat down waiting for my father. Soon I heard a voice. And I knew that voice. "Starblaze." I turned and saw my fathers holoform. "Sire." I went and I ran to him, hugging him. Megatron immediately hugged you back. He smiled and purred, having you back in his arms.

Soon we backed away. "I missed you, sire." I said to my father. Megatron smiled at you. "So have I, my little one. Soundwave only knows that I am here." He said to me, letting me know that Soundwave is the only one that knows that my father is here. I nodded. "So does Prime know you are here talking to me." He asked me. I sigh. "No father he doesn't. I just told him that I needed to go out and relax. Dad. Like how did you and mom handle it. Like whenever you found out that you were going to be a sire. And when mom found out she was going to be a carrier, like how did you and mom handle it?" I asked him, wanting to know how he and my mother handle it because I wanted to be the best carrier that I can be for my sparkling/child. "Well. We just did. After when your mother told me that she was carrying I was thrilled and happy that I was going to be a sire. But I was also scared of what my child would think or say about me. Because of what I am and what I have done in the past. But I was also scared because of the danger that you would be in because of the war that was going on." He said to me, telling me the truth about what he really had thought.

I was sitting next to my father when I sensed that someone was watching us. "Dad." I whispered to my father. "Yes, my little one." He said to me, wondering what I was going to say. "Dad, I can feel that someone is watching us." I whispered back to him. My father immediately got up and looked around. I then felt it wasn't Prime but I sensed that it was Ratchet that was watching and spying on us. I sigh. "Ratchet get out here." I said, telling Ratchet to come out. Soon I looked and saw Ratchet coming out of the dark. "Sorry Starblaze." He said. "Did Prime send you out here to spy on me?" I asked him. Ratchet scoffed. "No. But you were heading out and walking away from the base and you know Prime doesn't want you to get hurt." He said to me, telling me that Prime doesn't want me to get hurt. I sigh. "Well. For your information doc. I am just here talking to an old friend." Ratchet turned his head and looked at him. He looked more closely at the figure. Ratchet was wondering why does the figure look like Megatron. Until it dawned onto him. "By Primus. Megatron. Starblaze, what will Prime say." He said to me, almost telling me why I am here with my father. I sigh. "Ratchet, I don't think Prime would mind. Anyways Ratchet, uh sorry to say your name father but Ratchet Megatron is my father/sire. Prime will understand that I want to spend time and see my father. I just wanted to talk to him. Father, maybe next time we will be able to talk in private without having someone or something interrupt us." I said to my father. Megatron smiled. "Indeed. I'll see you later, my little princess." He went down and kissed my helm and walked off into the darkness. "Thanks a lot Ratchet." I said to Ratchet. "Look, I am sorry Starblaze." He said to me, telling me he was sorry. "Yeah sure." Soon we both headed back to the base.