30

Ratchet was working away in the main lobby/med bay when he discovered something. He walked and headed to Prime's room. The doors slid open but what he saw was so precious. He saw Prime and Starblaze completely pass out on the berth with MegaPrime on top of his Sire's chest completely fast asleep. Ratchet smiled but he walked out and walked off because he knew that Prime and Starblaze needed a good night's recharge. Including the young one. They deserved it. He went back to work and started looking through the results. Soon he heard a deep voice almost like Prime's voice. "Ratchet." Said the voice. He turned around and he saw Ultra Magnus. "Ultra Magnus." Ratchet said. "Ratchet." Ultra Magnus replied back to him. "So has our leader and his sparkmate finally gotten a recharge." He asked Ratchet. "Yes. I actually saw Prime and Starblaze pass out on the berth with their son sleeping on his Sire's chest." Said Ratchet. Ultra Magnus nodded. He then walked off and went his way.

In the room where Prime and Starblaze were sleeping. MegaPrime was fast asleep but was seeing something in his dream. "You are so precious. I just wish I was there to see you, little one." A voice said. The voice was calm and soothing. Just like his carrier's voice. MegaPrime woke up and saw his carrier fast asleep. He reached over and touched his carrier's face. You were stirring feeling little servos. You then sent a bond to your son to sleep. It was like a calming bond. Soon MegaPrime went back to sleep. It was about 5 hours and everyone was surprised that you and Prime were still fast asleep. Ratchet walked and entered the room and lifted the young one. He then walked out and went to make some low grade energon for the young one. After he was done he gave him the bottle. MegaPrime took the bottle and drank it. Ratchet chuckled and was relieved that he was taking the bottle.

Prime was waking up and he looked and saw that his son wasn't on his chest. He looked at you and saw that you were asleep. He slowly got up and walked to the main lobby/med bay. Prime entered the room and heard his son babbling at him. He looked up and smiled. Ratchet turned and saw "Prime. I know it isn't morning. But morning Prime." Prime chuckled. "Morning Ratchet." Prime walked over and went and grabbed some energon. He reached for it and drank it. "So did MegaPrime have his bottle." He asked Ratchet. "Yes he did." Prime nodded. Prime walked over to Ratchet. Here hand my son over to me. Ratchet nodded and handed him his son. MegaPrime babbled and reached up and touched his sire's face. He reached up and gently caressed his sire's face. Prime closed his eyes purring at the touch of his son's digits. MegaPrime babbled and giggled. Prime opened his eyes and smiled. He went down and nuzzled his son's helm. Prime whispered to his son. "I love you my son. I would do anything to protect you and your carrier." He whispered to his son. MegaPrime looked at him with his eyes glittering and shining. His optics were a light blue hue just like his Sire's but with a tint of a red hue. Just like his carrier's, and his Grandsire's.

Prime loved his son. And he would do anything to protect him. And his sparkmate would do anything to protect their son. But most importantly one person would do anything to protect their son. And that is Megatron. He would do anything in his power and his servos to protect his daughter and his grandchild. He would never let anything destroy his daughter or his grandchild. Not after what happened to your mother and his queen. He was never going to let that happen again. Not on his watch and also Prime's watch.