28

"Hi." I said to Prime. "Hi, my dear. So how did it go with your father? ?" He asked me. "It went okay. But the item that I found and discovered that I gave to him he remembered the item that I gave him when I was little." I said to Prime. I see. Prime then went and massaged your stomach/tank. You smiled and you started to get more relaxed and more comfortable. "Hmmm. Thank you. I needed that." Soon Prime chuckled and laughed. I looked at him. "What." I asked him. He looked at me. "Nothing. You saying I needed that. Don't you remember who says that my dear." He asked me. Soon my eyes widened. "Ummm. Yes. Ratchet." I said to Prime. Soon the doors open. "Hey Prime. We need you in the main lobby. Wheeljack is uh, how can I say it he drank energon and now he is. How can I say it? He is over-engized." Prime sighs. Prime got up and walked out. Once he was gone I felt pain. "No. Not right now you aren't due until 4 days." Soon the pain went hard. I immediately screamed. Prime and Ratchet were helping Wheeljack when they heard you scream. "Sweet Spark." Prime yelled. Prime immediately ran and Ratchet went after. I was lying on the berth when I saw the doors open. "Prime, Ratchet, it's time. Prime, contact my dad please. I also want him here." Ratchet went and grabbed his stuff.

Meanwhile on the Nemesis. Megatron was in his quarters looking over some stuff when there was a knock. "Come in." He said. He looked and saw Soundwave. "Soundwave, what is it?" He asked him. He looked and saw a message on his visor. He got up and looked at it. His eyes immediately widened. "Thank you Soundwave. Soundwave you are in charge until I get back." He said to Soundwave letting him know that he is in charge until he gets back. Megatron ran as fast as he could. He shoved his soldiers in order to get to the flightdeck. He made it on the flightdeck and he immediately transformed. And he flew off to be there and meet his grandchild.

I was in so much pain that I wanted my father to be here. "Aaah. Prime is my father coming." I asked him. "Yes. He is my dear. He should be here by now." He said to you, reassuring you that your father is coming. "PRIME! Megatron's here." Yelled Arcee. "ARCEE BRING HIM HERE. SHE'S REQUESTING HIM!" Prime yelled back to her. I cried. "Prime. It hurts." I said to him, telling him that it hurts. He went down and caressed your face. "Shh. I understand my dear." Soon the doors open. And it was what you wanted. Your father Megatron. Megatron walked over and went over to the other side of the berth. "Dad." He smiled. "Shh. I am here. Just relax and take it easy. You'll be fine. Just like your mother was when she gave birth to you." He said to you, reassuring that everything will be alright. I smiled. I then went and held my father's hand but I also went and held my sparkmates hand.

Ratchet came in and got ready. It took about 30 minutes or so and there were sounds of crying. I finally relaxed. Megatron smiled. He was a Grandsire. He couldn't believe that he was finally a Grandsire. Ratchet walked over and handed you your son. "He's so precious. His name shall be MegaPrime." I said, saying his name shall be known as MegaPrime. Megatron had a tear in his optics but he didn't want to show it. Prime was smiling even more. He was a sire. He couldn't be even more happy. After everyone saw and visited us. My father got up and kissed my son's helm and mine. "This is the best day ever, my little princess. I just wish your mother was here to see this." I smiled. "Same here dad. We'll see you later." I said. He smiled. "Indeed we shall." Soon he left and he was gone.