14

Soon we were back at the base. I walked inside very pissed about what had happened. I was walking when someone was about to get into my path when I pushed them aside. I kept walking and went to the private room. I wanted to be alone after what had happened in the forest, when Ratchet ruined a special moment that I almost had with my father. Prime watched you and looked at you and knew you were upset and was wondering what was wrong when he saw Ratchet. "Ratchet what happened. What did you do?" He asked him. Ratchet sighs. "Prime, I messed up dude. I mean messed up. I saw Starblaze walking alone and heading towards the forest alone and I followed her." Prime's eyes widened at what he had heard. "WHAT! RATCHET!" Ratchet sighs. "Well, I didn't want her to, you know, get hurt or anything. But not only that she's upset with me because I ruined her moment with….her father." He said to Prime. Ratchet soon heard Prime growl. "RATCHET!" He yelled at Ratchet. Angry and upset about what Ratchet had done. Ratchet sighs. "Sorry Prime. I really didn't mean to." He said to Prime, apologizing for what he had done. Prime sighs. "Great. Now I have to fix this mess that you have made."

I was sitting down thinking about everything about thinking more about my father Megatron. I sigh. "I wish we could still make more time father and not have no one interrupt us." I said to myself. I was thinking when I felt servos on my shoulder. I jumped up but heard a voice. "It's me, sweet spark." Prime walked over and sat next to you. "I know and found out what happened. Ratchet explained everything to me." I sigh. "Ratchet crossed the lines honey. I mean crossed the lines. I was almost able to spend time with my father. And he ruined it." I said to him, telling him that Ratchet had crossed the lines. Prime sighs. "And I am sorry that he did that sweet spark. So how was the time until it was ruined." He asked me. I giggled. "It was fine. And guess what." Prime chuckled. "What." He asked me. "My father really did miss me."

Prime chuckled. "So why didn't you just tell me where you were going my dear." He asked me. "I didn't want to worry you. I just wanted time alone, but wanted time alone with my father. I hope you can understand Prime." I said to him, hoping that he really understands what I am saying. Prime smiled at me. "Of course I understand my dear. You should always have time alone with your father." I smiled. Soon we heard yelling coming from the med bay and then we heard this. "BULKHEAD! HE NEEDED THAT! PRIME!" Prime sighs. "This never ends." He said to himself. Prime got up and gently lent his hand to you and you accepted it. You both walked out and saw Bulkhead fighting with Ratchet. "I said I was sorry Ratchet." He said to Ratchet. Ratchet scoffed. "Like how many times have I heard that before." Ratchet exclaimed to Bulkhead. Prime sighs. "Enough you two. This has to stop." Prime said to them. Bulkhead looks at Prime. "Prime, I don't mean to break things. I try not to but it just happens." Said Bulkhead, explaining to Prime that he tries his best not to break things. Prime sighs. "I understand Bulkhead." Prime replied back to Bulkhead explaining to him that he understands what he is saying. Bulkhead scoffed. "Sure. You don't know what it's like to be like this and have these well big hands. I mean come on Prime." Soon he left.

I was listening when I heard a message from Soundwave. "Princess, it's your father. He's in critical condition because of Starscream. Your father wants you here until he gets back on his peds. He told me this before he was completely knocked out by Starscream." I went and tugged on Prime's arm. He looked down at you. "Sweet spark. What is it? What's wrong?" He asked you. He bent down. "Prime, I need to go back to my father's ship. He's in critical condition because of Starscream. I'll be fine. Soundwave will make sure. Soundwave sent me a message stating that my father told him he wants me to be in charge before he was knocked out." I looked at Prime and saw his eyes were filled with worry.

Prime sighs. "My dear, I understand but I am afraid….of losing you." He said to me, telling me he is afraid of losing me. I lightly smiled at him. "Prime. You won't lose me. I can handle myself. After all, I am Lord Megatron's daughter." He chuckled and laughed. "Of course you are my dear. You have the fire and the spirit of your father." He said to me, which I immediately blushed after hearing him saying this. "Prime." He chuckled and soon he went forward and kissed me. I moaned, feeling the pleasure from him. "So do you trust me Prime." I asked him. He looks at me then he sighs. "Fine." He sighs. "Message me in our bond if you need anything." He said. I smiled. "Don't worry, I will." I said to him, reassuring him that I will be alright. I walked and headed out of the base. I went up and I kissed my sparkmate. "I'll be back when my father is back on his peds." He nodded. "You be careful, sweet spark." He said to me, getting worried that something will happen. "I will." I then used a private link that was only used by me, my father and Soundwave. "Soundwave. It's me, Starblaze. I need a bridge. I am coming home until my father is back on his peds." Before I knew it the bridge opened up and I walked through. Soon I walked through. And I was back on the Nemesis. I sigh. "It's good to be home." I said to myself.