43

Megatron slowly got up. "No. My princess." He then cried. "Why? You know I was against this. Please Primus if you hear me and my dear Fireblaze please help Starblaze. I....I can't live without my daughter. I just can't. How am I going to say this to Prime. How." He said. He looked at you. He smiled. "My little one." He then started to remember the memories of you. He chuckled. "I remember the time you tried to be me." He said. "Please Starblaze come back to your sire. Please come back to me and Prime." Megatron sighs. "I have to inform Prime. Soundwave. Inform Prime that I just need him to come and send him a bridge." Megatron said to Soundwave. Knowing full well that Soundwave heard him.

Megatron was sitting near you when he heard the doors open. He looked and saw his brother. "No. Megatron. No." Prime walked up but soon Megatron ran to him, hugging him. "Prime. I...I have lost her. I have lost my daughter." He said to Prime. Prime looked at you and at your father. Prime sighs. "Megatron, don't give up. You know that she'll come back like you do." He said to Megatron. Megatron chuckled and shoved Prime. "Yeah yeah." Megatron turned and looked at you. "Megatron what really happened." Prime asked Megatron Megatron sighs. "I don't know. All I remember was that I was in my quarters lying on my berth and I started gagging and choking. But I woke up and I noticed that I was in the med bay and I looked down and I noticed my daughter did something that I forbid her to do." He said to Prime.

In A Unknown Place:

I didn't know where I was. I then remember that I helped my father. I then thought to myself. "Am I dead? Am I with the allspark." I said to myself. I walked more until I felt servos. I turned and saw my mother. "Mom. Mom, am I dead? Am I with the allspark." I asked her. She smiled. "No my dear. You are not. We are proud of you. Not only that, Primus is proud of you for what you have been doing." She said to me, telling me that they are proud of me. I then looked and saw Primus. Primus walked over. "Starblaze. You have done us proud. Not only that, you thought of saving and helping your father. Not many people would think about that. But you need to go back. Megatron needs you the most. Because look." He showed you how much pain Megatron was in with you gone. You then hear your father say this. "Prime, I can't live without her. She's all I got to remember her mother. And she risked her own life to save me. But why? Why is it like this?" He asked Prime. I then looked at Primus. "Now go. Your father and Prime and your child needs you." I looked and saw my mother. She walked over and kissed your helm. "I am so proud of you for saving your father's life." She said to you, telling you that she is proud of you. Soon you left and everything went black.

I then opened my eyes but I didn't see my father or Prime. I knew he was in the throne room. I slowly got up and walked out of the med bay. I walked and headed to the throne room. I approached the doors and they opened. I looked and didn't see my father. I sigh. I then walked towards my father's room but before I could reach his room I heard a voice. "Starblaze." Said the voice. I slowly turned and saw my father. "Sire." I said to my father. "STARBLAZE!" Megatron immediately ran to you. He purred constantly having you back in his arms. I smiled, feeling the warmth from my father.