8

Soon before I knew he was kissing me. I then felt his tongue. I didn't want to moan because everyone was in the base. Soon we heard Miko. "Awe. You guys are so cute together." Soon she heard a voice. "Miko." She turned and saw Bulkhead. "What. Well they are cute together aren't they Bulkhead. I ain't lying." Soon Bulkhead shook his helm. "Sometimes I don't get you Miko." He sighs. "Hpmh. Sometimes I don't get you either Bulkhead. So we are even." Miko said to Bulkhead telling him that they are even. Bulkhead turned his helm and he looked at her. "No we are not." He said to Miko. "Yes we are." She replied back. "No we aren't." Bulkhead shouted back at Miko. Soon my sparkmate spoke up. "Enough." Prime said.

I giggled. "Are they always like this?" I asked him. "No. Not all the time. Only Ratchet and Bulkhead are like this." Out of nowhere we heard Ratchet yelling. "BULKHEAD I NEEDED THAT!" He yelled at Bulkhead. "Sorry Ratchet." Bulkhead said to him, apologizing to him. Ratchet sighs. "Now I have to repair it again." Ratchet growled and mumbled to himself. "Like that Prime." I said to him, while looking at him. "Yes. Just like that." We both chuckled. I went and kissed his cheeks. Soon he smiled. "You know Prime I would just like to go out and relax you know." He looked at me. "I have a way my dear." I looked at him. "Oh. How." I asked him.

Soon we both walked over and he grabbed two devices. I tilted my helm. "My love, what is this?" I asked him. "My dear. These devices are holoform devices. Which will allow us to look like humans." I smiled at him. "Best idea ever." I quickly grabbed the device. I attached it to my back and I immediately activated it. I went and looked in the mirror. I smirked. "Wow. I look great in this form." I said while giggling. I then looked up and saw my sparkmate in his holoform. "You look handsome in your holoform Prime." I said to him while seeing him start to blush. "Please my dear. Stop, you are making me blush. Now let's head out." I smiled and nodded. I went and held his hand and we both walked out. We both walked out. I felt the wind hitting the skin on my body. I loved it. Prime looked down at you and loved everything and every way you are. He would do anything to protect you. We walked but we sat down. "You okay my dear." He asked me. I looked away but he used his hands to have my face looking at him. "No. It feels weird, you know. I do love you. But I really do miss my dad. He's like all I got in my family. Even when we lost my mom he promised himself he would protect me in any way. But now he feels like he has been betrayed and now he feels like he broke the promise to my mother." Prime sighs. "I understand Starblaze. He may forgive you someday. But it may take a while." He said to me by giving me the honest answer. I smiled and nodded.

What we didn't know or what I didn't know was that someone was watching us. But watching us in his holoform. The person in the holoform was your father Megatron. He couldn't believe you had done this. But it really doesn't feel the same without his little princess. He knows he hasn't lost you. But he feels like he has lost a piece of you. His spark is still aching because of what you did. He knew someday he would have to accept this. But not now. "I still love you my little princess. But someday I will accept this. But not now. Please be patient with me, my little one. I know someday I will be a Grandsire. But I just didn't know it would be with my enemy and brother Prime. We will see each other again." He went and placed something down on the ground that was for you. He looked at you and saw you were happy. That's all he has ever wanted for you to be happy. Soon he walked off and left. I stopped and looked. I felt and sensed the presence of my father but I just shrugged it off. We got up and we walked but I noticed something. I picked it up and it was a crystal. I picked it up and we headed back for the base.