35 Fast Forward 10 Months

Fast Forward 10 Months:

I was sitting with MegaPrime but I was wondering where Prime was. "Carrier where is sire. He has been gone for more than a few days." He asked me. "I don't know. I hope he is okay." I said to my son. I was sitting and holding my son when the doors opened. "And it was Ratchet who was at the door. Starblaze. It's Prime. They are coming back. They found him." Soon he went over and covered my son's receptors. They found him and discovered him almost offline." My eyes widened at what Ratchet had said to me. "WHAT!" I yelled at Ratchet. Soon we heard voices in the other room. "Sire. I need you here now. I need you to watch my son. It's Prime. They found him almost offline. Please, I really need your help. I don't want my son to see his sire like this." I said to him, through our bond that we share.

I was sitting and staying at Prime's side. He hasn't woken up yet. My father already stopped by and picked my son up. He understood that I didn't want my son to see his sire like this. I then went and laid against my sparkmate. I missed his voice. He hasn't woken up yet like I said. I then felt a nudge. I looked and saw Ultra Magnus. "What do you want, Ultra Magnus?" I asked him. "Starblaze, Prime wouldn't want you to not take care of yourself." I scoffed. "Yeah sure. You don't know what it's like to have a sparkmate not up or talking. My father went through this because my mother was killed on the battlefield while I was little. Me and my father both witnessed her get killed. But only my father saw her get killed."

Magnus was listening and understood what you were saying. But Prime wouldn't want you to be unwell. Magnus sighs. "I understand. And I know that I don't know what it is like. But Prime wouldn't want to be unwell. You need to be strong for Prime and your son. Think about Prime and MegaPrime. Because your son can't lose you. And you know that I am right. Now excuse me. I need to go. Oh and drink some energon." Soon Magnus walked out and he was gone. I looked and saw the energon. But soon I heard a voice. "Please drink the energon my little Starblaze." The voice said. I knew that voice from somewhere it was my mother's voice. It was her voice that I haven't heard for eons and for millions of years. I really have and have missed her voice.

I walked over and grabbed the energon. Prime was waking up. He turned and slowly he turned and saw you. He frowned at you because he notices that you haven't been taking care of yourself. "S…sweet…spark." I immediately turned and I immediately dropped the cube. And I had my head down. "Uh oh." I then looked and saw Prime telling me to come here. I knew I was in trouble. I walked over. I then looked at him. "Yes." I said to him, knowing full well what he is going to say to me. He frowned and pointed at my body and my frame. I knew what he was talking about. "What." I asked him again. "You…have…not…been…taking…care…of yourself." He said to you telling you that you haven't been taking care of yourself. I sigh. "I am sorry Prime." I said to him, telling him I was sorry. Soon I started to cry. "Oh, Prime. I didn't know where you were. And neither did your son. We were both worried about you." I then went and nuzzled him. "I thought I had lost you." I said to him, telling him that I really thought that I had lost him. He means everything to me and our son. Prime purred and lightly smiled.