38

"My little princess, are you sure you saw our creator?" He asked you. "Yes. Why do you think I am lying?" I asked him. "No. I don't." He said to you, telling you that he doesn't think that you are lying. "Well, this one you won't. I saw someone else." I said to my father and then I looked at him. "Oh, and who was that?" He asked me. "I saw mom." When I said that to him his eyes widened and then he looked at me. "Oh. And what did she say?" He asked me. "Well, she told me that she is proud of me and also you. But she wanted me to give you a message. She told me to tell you that there is a gift in your desk that is hidden. She said that she was going to give it to you but wasn't able to because of what had happened."

It was an hour and Megatron had already left. He landed on his flightdeck. He walked to his room. The doors opened and he walked inside and sat at his desk. He went and looked in the first drawer. He didn't find anything. But he turned and looked on the right side and opened the bottom drawer he reached in feeling around. But nothing but he went up and felt something on the top. He got up and bent down. He looked and saw a box. He reached in and grabbed the box and pulled it out. He got up and sat at his desk. He looked and saw a note on the floor. He reached down and picked the note up. He opened it and this is what the note said.

To My Wonderful Husband And Warlord Megatron:

Megatron you have been there for me ever since I first met you. I remember the first day I met you. We both ran into each other not watching where we were going. You gave me your hand and helped me up. And that's when I knew you were meant for me and you were. But most importantly you have always been there for our daughter. I can see through our daughter that she has the full power and the strength of a gladiator. Megatron you always make me happy and with our daughter. You always make time for me and her. And I couldn't ask for more. So inside this box is something for you. This is a gift for our anniversary. Happy anniversary my warlord. Like you always say All hail Lord Megatron. I love you. I always have and I always will. Love your queen Fireblaze.

Megatron smiled. He set the note aside and he opened the box. Megatron gasps. "Oh sweet spark. It's beautiful." He said, while looking at the gift. Inside the box was a shard but inside the box came with a frame with a photo of him and his queen before they had their daughter. He reached for the frame but turned it over and saw another photo of him, and his queen and their daughter when she was just born. "Sweet spark. These are beautiful. Thank you my dear." He said, knowing full well that she heard him. Megatron got up and went to his washroom to take a shower. He went and walked. He knew that he needed this. He was taking a shower but he didn't hear the voice. Until he did and it was Soundwave.

"My Liege." Soundwave called out to him until he heard him. "I'm in the washroom Soundwave." Megatron replied to Soundwave. Soundwave walked and stood against the wall. "Soundwave, what is it?" Megatron asked him while taking a shower. "Well, I got a message from Starblaze and Prime. They're wanting to know if you are willing or are okay to watch MegaPrime." He asked Megatron. Megatron chuckled. "Of course I am fine with it. Just let them know I said yes." He said to Soundwave. "Actually my Liege I don't need to." Soundwave replied to Megatron. Megatron was confused. "Don't need to. What do you mean?" He asked him. That's when he heard a small voice and he knew who that voice was.