2

Meanwhile at the Autobot Base. Prime was in his room thinking on how he was going to say to Megatron that he is the sparkmate of his daughter. Prime sighs. "You have to tell him my dear and so do I. I don't want to risk losing you." Soon he heard a voice. "Prime." He turned around and saw Ratchet. "You gave her the relic, didn't you?" He asked Prime. Prime sighs. "Yes old friend, I did. You know how much I love her." Prime explained to Ratchet. Ratchet looked at the team and then he looked back at Prime. "I understand, but you also have to pay attention to saving the earth for the humans. Prime. She is a Decepticon and they don't change." He said to Prime, telling him that they don't change. Prime didn't want to hear it. "No Ratchet. That is where you are wrong. She is different. You just don't see it the way I do. I thought you were okay with this." He asked him. "Yes I was until I heard you gave her the relic. Prime, she is Megatron's daughter. And nothing will change that. I mean nothing. If he finds out she's probably dead or worse will be getting tortured." He said to Prime. "Ratchet stop please. I don't want to hear it. Look I understand that you and everyone are concerned about me. But me and her are spark bonded and that's it. I love her and she loves me. And that's that." Before Ratchet knew it Prime walked off. "Prime wait." Ratchet sighs. "I will never get through to him, never." He said to himself.

Meanwhile on the Nemesis. I landed on the flight deck and headed inside the ship. I walked and entered the throne room. Megatron turned and saw you with the relic. He immediately smiled. "Well, done my princess. You didn't fail me like some others do." My father got up and walked towards me. He reached down and took the relic but stopped. Soon I heard him sniffing. *Sniff sniff*. "Why is your scent different?" He asked me. "I don't know." I said to my father. "Well, your scent is different. Like I mean different." I looked at my father. "Different by what." I asked him. "The scent I smell, smells like you have been sparked. But you aren't seeing anybody, are you." He asked me, looking at me. "No. I am not. I would know if I am, wouldn't I." I said to him, while he was still looking at me. "Yes you would. But head to Knockout. I want to know why your smell is different. I do not like the scent or the smell."

"Yes, father." I walked and went straight to the med bay. "I am not sparked. I know that I am not." I said to myself. I walked and approached the doors to the med bay. They slid open and I saw Knockout working on a Vehicon. I walked in and sat down on the med berth. Knockout turned and saw you sitting on the med berth. "Princess what brings you here." He asked me. I looked at Knockout. "Uh, well I need a scan. I asked him. "Oh and why's that?" He asked me. "Well, my father says that my scent is different and the smell is a scent of if someone is sparked." I said and explained to him. Knockout looked at me. "I see. Very well." Knockout got up and grabbed his scanner and he walked over with his scanner. He started scanning me and once he was done he looked at the scanner and it didn't show anything. "Is this the result you needed, princess?" He asked me. I nodded. "Yes. Get me a copy of that result. I am going to show my father that I am not sparked." Knockout nodded.

Megatron was in the training room training himself. He prefers to train by himself. It's a lot quieter. Soon he looked in the corner of his eye and saw one of the figures going after him. He quickly drew his blade and ran after it. He jumped and did a backflip and sliced the figures head off. He turned and growled. He got up and did it again. You were standing in the doorway watching your father training by himself. You wanted to be like him. But you felt like you betrayed him. Because you are dating and also sparkmates with Prime. The one thing that stands in your mind is will your father accept this relationship or will your father think that you have betrayed his whole tire army. You remember your mother once saying I want you to be happy. Even if that means being with the enemy. But you never told your father the words that your mother said to you. You kept it a secret for millions of years.