15

Okay this page is going to be long. First time doing a long one.

I turned and saw Soundwave working away as usual. I walked over to him. "Sounds. Now one knows about with you know." I asked him, making sure that no one knows about me and Prime. Soundwave looked at you and shook his helm. Telling you no. "Good. Where's Starscream?" I asked Soundwave. He responded back to me using a voice recording in my father's voice. "He's in the torture chamber." He responded back to me. I nodded. Soon Soundwave reached over to grab something then he turns around and he hands me my father's pad. He then started to show me what was happening but he pointed at what was the most important. Which of course was the energon mines. I wasn't too surprised by it because they are always in high demand. "Alright. Thank you Soundwave." I said to him, telling him I appreciate what he is doing. Soon he responded back to me in a voice recording. "Message me when you need me." He said, using a voice recording of my father's voice. I smiled. "Thank you, Sounds." He nodded and had an emoji smile on his visor. He then turned around and went back to work.

I walked out and decided to check on my father. To see how he is doing and to see how his condition really is. I am dreading to see what the outcome is. I was walking when I saw Steve. Steve looked up and saw you. "Princess. I haven't seen you for a while. I know it's none of my business but where were you?" He asked me. "I wanted to explore everything. My father couldn't hold me back from it." I said to him, giving him a white lie. Steve nodded and went his way. I walked and approached the med bay. The doors slid open and I saw my father lying on the med berth hooked up to cables and it stung my spark seeing him like this. I didn't like seeing my father like this. I walked over and sat next to my father.

Knockout was in the other room gathering supplies. He then walked out of the room and headed back into the med bay. Once he was in the med bay he looked up and saw you sitting next to Lord Megatron. I was sitting next to my father when I heard a familiar voice. "Princess." Said the voice. I turned around and saw Knockout. "Hey Knockout. It's been a while." I replied to him, saying to him that it has been a while since I last saw him. I went and looked back at my father's pad. I sigh. "Knockout. How's my father's results? And is he going to be okay?" I asked him. Knockout walked over and stood on the other side of the berth. "Sorta. Master is in a... coma. Because of what Starscream had done." I immediately looked at Knockout. I was shocked at what he had said. "WHAT! What did Starscream do?" I asked him, wanting to know what that idiotic Starscream did to my father to make him go in a coma. "Well. Once our master is up he is going to give Starscream one hell of a beating. But nevermind that. Starscream actually pulled a stupid stunt on our master." He said to me, telling me that Starscream will not hear the end of it once my father is out of his coma.

I growled. "So my father is still going to come around." I asked him. He sighs. "I don't know to be honest, princess. It may take a while, I really don't know." He said to me, giving me an answer that I didn't want to hear. I waved a servo. Knockout knew what I meant and he immediately left. I sigh. "Father, please pull through this. I need you, the army needs you, the Decepticons need you. And not only that." I went up and whispered knowing full well he may hear me or not. "My child wants you. He or she wants to see you." I looked on the computers and saw that my father was showing brain activity but wasn't showing any movements. I sigh. "Prime. It may be a while. My father's in a coma. I don't know how long he will be in a coma." I ended the chat and felt sadness from him.

I got up and kissed his cheeks. "I love you, sire." I then went and walked out of the med bay and went to my father's room. I approached his doors. They slid open and I walked in and sat at his desk. I turned and saw a photo of me, him and my mother. I grabbed the photo and smiled. "I miss you mom. Please if you hear me. Please help my father. I need him." I said to myself. Hoping, and praying that my mother hears me. I then went and wrote down what my father had been doing that was on his pad. Soon I heard a knock on my father's door. "Come in." I said, wondering who was at the door. I turned and saw Soundwave. "Sounds. Is something wrong?" I asked him. He shook his helm. He walked over and sat down in the chair next to my father's desk. "Princess the master will pull through." He said to me, in a voice recording.

I sigh. "Yes I know. But it feels weird. I can't lose him, Sounds. Not like we did with my mom. She died in a horrific way. And my father closed my eyes and hugged me tightly. He didn't want me to see my mom die with my own eyes. But now Knockout is telling me that my father is in a coma. And he may pull through or not. Sounds, I can't lose him." I said then I started crying. Because I cried I blocked it from where Prime didn't feel it. Soundwave got up and went over and comforted you. "Shh. Don't cry my little princess. Stay strong for me." He said, using a voice recording in my father's voice. I smiled. "Thank you, Sounds. I am glad that you have the sound of my father's voice in voice recordings." I said to him, while I looked up and he had an emoji smile on his visor.

I giggled and laughed. "Oh, you already have given Starscream that severe punishment, right." I asked him. Soon he responded in my father's voice. "Yes, my little princess, he has received the severe punishment that he deserves." He said using the voice recording of my father's voice. I looked and saw a message on his visor asking me about my child. I turned and looked at the doors. "I am doing okay and so is the child. My father said that only you and him know about it." I looked at him and he had the word yes on his visor. I nodded. "Anyways thank you for keeping this a secret." I said to him, telling him thank you. "You're welcome princess. I will never tell." He said to me, in a voice recording. I giggled. "Sounds. Do you know how long he will be out? Knockout says he doesn't know. But what do you think?" I asked him, waiting for an answer from him.

"To be honest, I don't know. He will pull through this. He is strong, and he is a gladiator." He said to me, in a recording. "Soundwave what else did my father say before he was put in a coma by Starscream." I asked him. "He said to protect you when you were in charge for him when he was knocked out." He responded back to me using a voice recording. I nodded. I then felt something. It was my father. I relaxed, sensing that he was going to be okay. I now felt that he was going to be okay. I got up and walked. "Sounds. Rally all the troops. I need to speak to everyone. But Starscream will stay in the torture chamber. Tell them that I want to see them in the throne room." Soundwave nodded. He then messaged everyone that the princess is requesting to see them in the throne room.

I was sitting on my father's throne waiting for everyone. Soundwave was standing next to me on the other side of my father's throne. Soon the doors opened. And I looked and I saw all the troops including Knockout. And then I saw my fathers scientist who is named Shockwave. "You requested to see us, princess." They all asked me. "Hmmm. Yes. For the circumstances I will be in charge until my father is up and in good health. Right now he's not because of that stupid seeker Starscream. Your leader/my father is in a coma because of him. And don't know if he'll make it through. So please do what I say. Because if you don't you'll get severe punishment from Soundwave, and also from my father once he's awake. Do I make myself clear?" I said to them, making sure they understood what I said. "Yes princess." They all responded back to me. I nodded. "You may go. Shockwave. It's been a while. But how's the progress?" I asked him.

"The progress is coming along, princess. And yes it has been a while." Said Shockwave. I nodded. Soon he bowed and went his way continuing the work. I walked out and went to my father's room. I walked and went into my old room. I walked in and laid down. I was thinking about my father until I drifted off to sleep.

Longest page ever. Words on this page were about 1317.