17

Meanwhile at the Autobot Base. Prime was almost not himself but was. He wanted you back. But he knew that you were taking care of your father. Prime was lying down on his and your berth and thinking about everything. He was thinking about his child. He couldn't wait until he was a sire. He was thinking of a name for his and your child. But he wasn't sure if you or Megatron would approve of it. The name he was thinking of was MegaPrime. He then felt you were sending a love bond to him. He relaxed knowing that you are okay and safe. He sent the love bond back. "Please come home safe my dear." He said to himself.

While in the main lobby everyone was worried about Prime. Because he hasn't been himself since you left to take care of your father. But they didn't question it because of how Prime would react. Ratchet walked over and grabbed some energon and walked to Prime's room. The doors slid open and he saw Prime lying on his berth staring at the ceiling. "Prime." Ratchet said, trying to get Prime's attention. Prime looked over and saw Ratchet. "What is it, old friend?" He said to Ratchet, then he looked back at the ceiling. "I came here to give you some energon. You need it Prime." Replied Ratchet. Telling Prime that he needs energon in order to stay online. Prime blinked his optics. "I am fine, Ratchet." Prime replied to Ratchet telling him that he is fine. Ratchet sighs. "No you're not. And I am a medic and I can tell that you are not alright. I am sorry for saying this but you were happy when she was here but now you're not." After he said that, Prime immediately glared at Ratchet.

Prime looked at Ratchet and glared at him. "Ratchet, I understand you are worried about me. But I can handle myself. I just miss her, that's all. And she's just doing something for her father. And I am not holding her back. Just set the cube on the stand and leave now." Prime said to Ratchet. "But Prime." Ratchet said to Prime. "LEAVE!" He yelled at Ratchet telling him to leave now. Ratchet walked over and sat the cube down and walked out. Ratchet walked to the main lobby and walked to the computers. Soon he heard a voice. "Ratchet." Said the voice. Ratchet turned and saw Arcee. "What is it, Arcee?" He asked her. Turning back at the computers. "How's Prime. Did he take the cube?" She asked him. She saw Ratchet shaking his helm. And knew that the answer was no.

Arcee then walked off and wanted to have a word with Prime. She walked and entered his room. She saw Prime lying on his berth staring at the ceiling. "Prime, we need to talk." She said to him, telling him that they need to talk. Prime looked at her. "No we don't Arcee." He said to Arcee. "Actually, we do Prime. Starblaze wouldn't want you to be like this. Try doing something." She said to him, trying to get through to him. Prime didn't want to hear it but knew she was right. He wouldn't hear the end of it from his sparkmate if she sees him like this. He sighs. "Ugh. Fine. Have Ratchet first check my systems and everything. I don't want to be in a worse condition when she comes home and comes back." He said to Arcee. Arcee nodded and walked out to fetch Ratchet.

Prime got up and sat up and was waiting for Ratchet. Soon his doors opened. He looked up and saw Ratchet. Prime gave Ratchet his arm and Ratchet took his blood sample. Ratchet walked over and looked at it. He didn't see anything wrong. He then went and checked his energon levels and noticed it was slightly okay but almost off. Ratchet reached over and handed Prime the cube. "Drink this Prime." He said to Prime, telling him to drink it. Prime took the cube and drank it. He then handed the cube back to Ratchet. It was just about a couple of minutes and Ratchet was done. "Alright. You are good to go, Prime." He said to Prime. "See like I said Ratchet. I was fine. But I do appreciate you all looking out for me when my sparkmate isn't here." He said to Ratchet. Ratchet looked at Prime. "No worries, Prime. Anyways we are family. And we look after each other." He said to Prime. Prime chuckled. He knew that Ratchet was right. But the one thing that Prime still misses is his sweet spark.