41

A little information. In the story with fudge. I actually put it to where Miko's mom makes the fudge only during Christmas time. And it's traditional. Here's a kicker. That is actually with my mom. My mom makes chocolate and peanut butter fudge for Christmas only during Christmas.

Meanwhile at the Autobot base. I was sitting at our desk writing some things down. "Prime, sweetheart. I need to speak to you." I said to him, telling him I need to see him. "Yes, sweet spark. I'll be there." I was still writing things down when the doors opened. I looked and saw my husband. "Sweet spark. You wanted to see me." He asked you. He walked over and sat in a chair near the desk. "Yes. My father said something that has me worried. He told me he heard our son saying fudge. But he also told me that Soundwave searched it up but it is known as a food that humans eat. But here's the thing I am worried about that I need you to speak to Miko about. Soundwave found out that fudge is also known as fuck in our term and language as frag." After I said that, Prime's eyes widened.

"What. I'll definitely talk to Miko about this. I don't want my son to say bad words. But it will be confusing because what if they are just talking about the food." He said. "Hmm. You're right. But still I don't want our son to say bad words, Prime. We didn't raise our son to be like this." Prime nodded. "I understand. I'll go talk to Miko right now." Prime got up and went to search for Miko. Jack was sitting on the couch looking through his social media. Jack looked up and saw Prime. "Hey Prime." Prime turned and saw Jack. "Hello Jack. Do you know where Miko is by any chance?" He asked Jack. "Uh. I think she's outside with Bulkhead." He said to Prime. "Alright, thank you." Prime walked out to have a word with Miko.

Miko was outside running trying to beat her last record. "How's my record now, Bulkhead?" She asked him. Bulkhead looked. "24.3." He said. "What. Ugh. You sure the stopwatch is right. I'll do it again next time. I want to beat my last record." She said to Bulkhead. Soon she heard a voice. "Miko." Said a voice. She turned and saw Prime. "Hi Prime. What's up?" She asked him. "Bulkhead, could you give me and Miko some privacy." Prime asked him. "Sure." Soon Bulkhead walked off and left. "So what's up Prime." She asked him. "Miko. When you are around my son please don't use any bad language around him." He asked her. "What. Bad language. Like what do you mean?" She asked him. "My son heard you say fudge. And my sparkmates father told us that fudge in your language means food or chocolate. But it is also another word for fuck or in our language frag."

Miko widened her eyes. "Oh. Well, I didn't use fudge like that. I was talking about the fudge that my mother makes. I was telling Jack and Raf that my mother makes it only around Christmas. It's traditional." She said to Prime. "Oh. Sorry Miko. It's just that I don't want my son to say bad words." Miko looked at Prime. "I understand. And don't worry. I don't say any bad words in front of little ones like MegaPrime." She said to Prime. Prime sighs. "I understand. But just make sure to watch what you say. Starblaze doesn't want MegaPrime to say bad words or words that may be bad. I hope you can or might understand." He said to Miko. "I understand." She said to Prime. "Thank you Miko. I really appreciate it." Prime said to Miko.

Prime walked inside. Once he was inside someone immediately ran to him and started clinging to his leg. He looked down and chuckled. "Hello son." MegaPrime looked up. "Hi sire. Sire. I am bored. I don't know what to do. Is there anything else I can do?" He asked his sire. Prime looked at his son. "Well, you have toys you can play with, son." He said to his son, telling him that he has toys he can play with. "Yeah. But it's getting somewhat boring. I want to color, sire." He said to his sire. He then looked up at his sire. "Sire, is there anything I can color." He asked his sire. "Huh. What do you mean, color?" Prime asked his son. "Prime. MegaPrime is saying and asking to color a picture. It's like what Miko does but she draws and adds colors to it. Jack said to Prime explaining to him what the word means. "Oh. I see. Well, let's also get your carrier to help out." Prime said to his son. Soon they walked out to where you were.