26

Soundwave was in his room looking over the relics that he was decoding. But he was so distracted because of what had happened. He hopes the check up that Knockout is doing for Lord Megatron goes well. Soundwave looked and saw a message from the princess. He reached and grabbed his pad and looked at the message. This is what the message said. "Sounds. I feel like something is wrong. I feel that my father isn't himself. It's that dream he had when I was little wasn't it. But if you see my message, use my voice that I used to do when I was little. I always brought my father out of his dream." Soundwave messaged you back saying that he did have the dream and that he did use your voice in one of his voice recording clips.

Meanwhile at the Autobot Base. I was sitting next to my sparkmates scout who is named Bumblebee when my pad went off. I reached for it and saw the message. I clicked on it and read it. It was from Soundwave telling me that my father did have the dream that he had when I was little. Bumblebee turned and saw that you looked sad. "{Why so sad}". He asked me. I looked at him. "Well, it's my father. He also had the dream but it was a different one. Bee. Both me and my father saw my mother getting killed. Well, only my dad did. He covered my eyes and made sure I didn't see it. I was traumatized but he was the most traumatized." I said to him, explaining to him the situation.

Ratchet was in the room and was working when he overheard your conversation. He went and walked out to search for Prime. He figured maybe Prime should help her in any way he can. He walked and went outside and saw Prime transformed while Miko was giving him a wash. Ratchet walked over and sat down. "Prime. I know I shouldn't budge in. But you may want to try to help Starblaze. I overheard her talking to Bumblebee that Megatron was having the same nightmare but a different one. I am telling you this because maybe you can help her in any way you can." He said to him while looking at him. Prime was listening. "I see, old friend. And I would like to help her. But I almost can't because she and Megatron were both traumatized after what they had seen. But I sense that Megatron was more traumatized, am I correct." He asked him.

Ratchet sighs. "Yes. That's what I heard Starblaze saying. Prime. I feel awful that she was there when her mother was killed. But what Megatron was saying was that it was our kind, the Autobots who killed her. But who would do something so cruel like that, killing someone when there is a child." He asked him. Prime sighs. "That is one question that I cannot answer, old friend." He said to Ratchet. "Done. You look fabulous for Starblaze." Miko said to Prime. Ratchet lightly chuckled. But Prime's face was red. "Thank you Miko. I really appreciate this." He said to Miko. "You're welcome." She said to Prime.

I was walking out when I saw Miko standing on the side of my sparkmates alt mode and she was standing near the driver side door. But I looked at my sparkmate. I chuckled. "My, why don't you look handsome, Prime." I said to him, which I knew I was making him blush. Prime immediately blushed. I walked over and slowly traced his front grill. He shivered at the touch. His whole truck shook once I traced his front grill. Ratchet then got up and lifted Miko up and walked off. I then went and slowly traced his interior. He shook even more. I then climbed on and laid on his hood. "You look really handsome." I said to him, which of course I was telling the truth. He chuckled but it shook his hood and it shook me. I chuckled. "So. What name do you think we should name our child?" I asked him.

"Well, my dear. I did have a name picked out for our sparkling. I hope you and your father don't get mad. But I was thinking of MegaPrime. What do you think?" He asked you. "Oh Prime. I won't get mad. And neither will my dad. And I think it is a wonderful name for our little one. I just can't wait until I am a carrier. Well, I mean when he or she is born." I said to Prime. He chuckled. "Yes, I can't wait either, my dear. But one question I need to ask you. Are you having something or anything going on?" He asked me. "What. Ugh. Ratchet. Well, yes and no. Soundwave messaged me that my father was having nightmares. But I messaged him because I sensed that something was wrong." I said to Prime. I got off and he immediately transformed. We both walked inside the base.