34

Megatron walked and started sniffing. *Sniff* *Sniff*. He smiled. "Smart girl. I can't even get her scent." He said to himself. He walked further more. It was about almost an hour and he still hasn't found his daughter or his grandson. He moaned and groaned not finding them. He walked and entered his throne room until he was jumped on. "YOU GAVE UP!" A voice shouted at him. He immediately went down. Megatron's systems crashed and everything went down and they immediately shut down. Making him go into a temporary stasis lock. "Sire." I immediately went over trying to wake him up. "Sire." Prime walked over. "Uh, sweet spark. I think you went a tad too far. Looks like you put Megatron/your father in a temporary stasis lock."

Soundwave went over and lifted my father up. He went and carried him to the med bay. "Prime. I feel awful for putting my father into a temporary stasis lock." Prime walked over. "He'll be fine. He's a gladiator." I giggled. "Yes he is." Knockout was waiting. He heard what happened but he wasn't sure if what he heard was true. Until his doors open in the med bay. He looked and saw Soundwave with Lord Megatron completely like almost offline but in a stasis lock. "So what happened to him, Sounds." He asked him. "Starblaze, did a surprise attack on him. And he couldn't take it and his systems shut down. So he's in a temporary stasis lock." He explained to Knockout. Knockout nodded. "Alright, just lay him on that berth."

After Soundwave had left, Knockout looked at Megatron. "I didn't know that something like that could put you into a temporary stasis lock my Liege." He said to himself. Soon he saw the doors open. And he saw you with Prime and your son. "Hello Starblaze, Prime, and also MegaPrime." We smiled at Knockout. "Hi Knockey." MegaPrime said. We walked over but I saw my father slowly moving. "Knockout, he's coming out." I said to Knockout. Knockout looked over and saw that you were right. He got up and went over to Lord Megatron. "My Liege." Soon Megatron muttered. But his words were slurry. "Knockout, is he going to be okay?" I asked him. Knockout looked at me. "Yes. He's just slurring his words because of what has happened." Soon Megatron opened his eyes. He looked around and saw you and he frowned at you. "Sss." I looked at him. "Knockout, when will he be okay?" I asked him. "Well, princess, after what you did his words will be slurry for right now. But next time don't do this again. Lord Megatron can't take these. And to me I think you went too far." Knockout went and got up and went to his work.

Megatron looked and turned his helm. I looked at my sire. I sigh. "Father." Megatron turned and looked at you. "I…I am sorry for what I did. I didn't know or didn't think that this would have happened." I said. Megatron looked at you. He tried talking but his words were still slurry which angered him. Soon his words were coming. "Sss.star." I turned and looked at him. "Yes sire." I said to him, wondering what he was going to say. "I…forgive…you." He said. I smiled. "Thank you, sire. Now someone wants to see you." MegaPrime ran over to you. I lifted MegaPrime up and sat him on my sire's chest. MegaPrime smiled and touched his Grandsire's face. Megatron closed his optics then opened them. He chuckled. Megatron then tilted his helm. And soon he saw his grandson do the same thing. Then Megatron stuck out his tongue at his grandson. MegaPrime looked at him. Then he did it back. Megatron laughed. I was smiling and laughing at my father and my son having fun. "Carrier." I looked at my son. "Yes." Soon both my father and my son stuck their tongue at me. I was shocked but I did the same thing. I stuck my tongue at them and they both laughed including my sparkmate Prime.