18

It has been about 6 days and finally my father was back on his peds. We both walked out to the flightdeck. I stood looking at the clouds. Megatron walked over and stood next to you. Megatron was looking at you. Every time he looks at you he always sees your mother. You remind him so much of her. Megatron sighs. "You know. You remind me so much of your mother Fireblaze." He said to his daughter. You looked at him. "Really. How so." I asked him, wanting to know how I remind him of my mother. "Well, you have her personality, her smile and not only that brave and strong." I smiled at what he had said. "Dad." Megatron placed a servo on your shoulder. "I am proud of you daughter. You have really made me proud. You have done well by taking charge when I wasn't able to. But now it's time for you to you know." I sigh. "Leave. Yeah I figured that dad." Megatron walked over and bent down.

"Sweetie. Look. You are still my daughter and the princess to the Decepticons. I am sorry for what I had said about you being you know. But I still love you. You are all that I have that connects you to your mother." I then smiled, feeling the warmth from my father. Soon I felt him hugging me. I hugged him back. Soon he whispered this to me. "I'll see you soon, my little princess." He kissed my helm and walked off. I immediately transformed and flew off to be with Prime. Who I have missed. I flew and I transformed and I walked and headed inside the base. I walked inside and I made it into the main lobby but I didn't see anyone. I didn't feel Prime. I had an idea. I walked and went to Prime's room and I went inside and I sat down on our berth waiting for my love to return.

Everyone returned from a mission and they went inside the main lobby. Prime walked and went to his room. His doors open. But he didn't look until he heard a familiar voice. "Hi honey." Said the voice. Prime immediately looked up and saw you sitting on the berth. "SWEET SPARK!" Prime shouted out loud. I then knew that he really had missed me that much but I didn't know that it would be this much. But soon my eyes widened when I saw Prime running towards me. Soon he lifted me up, hugging me and kissing me on my neck. Soon our doors opened. "Prime is. Oh. I'll let you two have the time to yourselves." Said the voice. The person that was at the doors was Ratchet. I moaned, feeling the pleasure that I have missed. "Ummm. I have missed you, sweet spark." He said to me in a deep loving tone. I smiled. "I have missed you too."

Soon we both went hard on the berth. I knew he was going to go hard. Because I have been gone for a while. Prime went and started kissing you. Soon he went and licked your cables which made you shiver. I loved feeling this from my sparkmate. But I felt him going hard by rubbing against my codpiece and his. Which was making the both of us almost go into heat. We both moaned and groaned. I went and kissed Prime. I then went and kissed him and licked his cables which made him moan uncontrollably. After a couple of hours we were laying next to each other. I was messing with Prime's cables.

Prime went and wrapped his servos around you. "I am not letting you go next time." He said to me, letting me know he is not letting me go. I giggled. "You missed me that much." I asked him. I looked at him and he was pouting. "Yes. Yes I did. It wasn't the same without you." He said while whining to me. "Awe Prime. If it helps. I have missed you to." I said to Prime. "Really." Prime said, making a joke out of it. I gasped. "Well yes. I am your wife." I said to Prime, reminding him that I was his wife. Prime laughed. "My dear, it's a joke." He said. "Well, I don't think it was a joke." Soon he kissed me and we both stopped arguing. We looked at each other. "I love you Starblaze." I smiled. "I love you too, Prime." We were talking and everything. Until he asked me this question which was surprising. "So how's your father? Well, how's Megatron?" He asked me. "He's okay. I think he is coming around." I said to him, saying that I think my father is coming around. Prime nodded. Soon we both kissed each other then we drifted off to sleep.