45

It was quiet on the Nemesis. Megatron was in the throne room sitting on his throne looking over photos of you and your mother. Megatron chuckles. "I do miss you my dear. And I can't believe how much our daughter has grown." He said to himself. Soon he heard a voice. "My Liege." Megatron looked over and he saw Steve. "Yes Steve." Megatron said to Steve. "You have a visitor." Megatron looked at him. "And who is that visitor I may ask you." Soon Steve moved out of the way and he saw his grandson MegaPrime. Megatron smiled. "Hello grandson. Now does your mom and dad know that you are here?" He asked him.

MegaPrime walked in. "No Grandsire they don't. But they know that I told them that I wasn't going too far and that I would be fine. But….I want to ask you something and can you be honest with me Grandsire." Megatron looked at his grandson. "Well, of course I will be honest with you. Come here. He said to his grandson. MegaPrime walked over and sat down. "Well, I….want to know how you met Grandcarrier. And how did you know she was the one?" He asked his grandsire. Megatron's eyes widened. Why was he asking him this question and not asking his carrier which is his daughter?

"Uh. Grandson may I ask why are you asking me this question and not your mother or father." He asked his grandson. MegaPrime was shy and embarrassed to ask his Grandsire. Megatron waited. Until he thought of something. "Hmmm. If I may ask my grandson. Why are you asking me this unless you have a femme that you like or that has caught your eye." MegaPrime eyes widened and he looked at his Grandsire. "What. No. I don't have someone in my life that I like, Grandsire." He told his Grandsire. But Megatron didn't believe him one bit.

"Well, I don't believe you grandson. Because I can tell whenever you aren't telling the truth." He said to his grandson. "Oh. Well. MegaPrime walked up and whispered this. I do have someone I like but it's not Cybertronian." He said to his Grandsire. MegaPrime backed up and saw his Grandsire's eyes widened. "Oh. I see. So this femme is a human am I correct." He asked his grandson. MegaPrime looked at him. "Yes, grandsire it is. But how can I tell mom and dad about this?" He asked his Grandsire. Megatron smiled and chuckled. He then leaned back on his throne. "Just be honest with them. And be truthful to them. It's always better to be truthful isn't it." He asked his grandson. MegaPrime looked at him. "Yes, Grandsire it is. I think I might do that. Thank you grandsire." MegaPrime walked up and gave his grandsire a hug. Megatron hugged him back. "Anytime grandson. Now if you have any other questions to ask me about your Grandcarrier just let me know." He said to his grandson.

MegaPrime smiled. "Wait. You didn't answer my question on how you met or knew you were meant for each other." He said to his Grandsire. Megaton looked at his grandson. He sighs. "Alright." Megatron got up and gently took his grandson's hand. "Grandsire, where are we going?" He asked his grandsire. "You'll see." He said to his grandson. Megatron and MegaPrime were walking to a room that MegaPrime had never seen before. Megatron then turned and looked at his grandson. "You, ready." He said to his grandson. MegaPrime nodded. Megatron then typed codes in and soon big doors slid open and MegaPrime walked in. He was in awe. This was the biggest room he has ever seen. But he was wondering if his carrier knew about this room.