11

Then we heard an ahem. "Ahem." We looked and saw Ratchet. "You should be resting, Prime." Ratchet said to Prime. "Oh come on Ratchet." Prime said. "So you told him Starblaze." He asked me. "Yeah, I did." Prime looked at you. "He knows." He asked me. Soon Ratchet spoke up. "Yes, Prime I knew. She asked me today to scan her this morning because she wasn't feeling well." Prime nodded and laid his head down. Soon he smiled. "I just can't believe that I am going to be a sire. So does your father know. And be honest with me, sweet spark." I sigh. "Yes, he knows. And he is uh happy. But it's going to take him a while to get around and get used to things."

Meanwhile on the Nemesis. Megatron was cleaning up the mess that he made. He couldn't believe that he had ruined everything. Including the item that you gave him when you were just a little sparkling. He sighs. "I need to control my anger." Soon he chuckled. "But not with Starscream. I will release all the anger on him." Soon he heard a knock. "Come in." He said. He looked and saw Soundwave. "Soundwave. Close the door." Soundwave nodded and closed the door and locked it. At least Megatron's walls and doors were soundproof. "Soundwave, I just heard from my daughter Starblaze that she is carrying. Wait. Don't say anything. I know you too well, Soundwave. But, it's just not the same without her." Soon he heard Soundwave respond back to him using a voice recording. "I understand my Liege. I somewhat had the feeling too." Soundwave responded back using a voice recording.

Megatron sighs. "No one knows about this with my daughter and Prime do they." He asked Soundwave turning around and looking at him. Soundwave shook his helm. Telling Megatron no, that no one knows about his daughter being sparkmates with Prime. "Good. I just don't want anyone to find out about this and not only that I don't want Starscream to find out. Who knows what he will do if he discovers this or finds out about this. I want this to be your priority to make sure that no one knows about this. Do I make myself clear, Soundwave?" He asked Soundwave, telling him to make sure that no one finds out about his daughter being sparkmates with Prime. Soundwave nodded. "Excellent. You may go, Soundwave." Soundwave nodded, bowed and he left. Megatron sighs. "I'll make sure and make it my priority and Soundwave's priority, that no one will discover this or find out about this that you are sparkmates with Prime my little princess. I'll make sure that no harm will ever come to you and your sparkling and my grandchild. I love you my little princess I always have and I always will."

Back at the Autobot Base. You were resting in your and Primes shared room. Prime was looking at the results that were shown on the computers. Soon he felt a tap on his peds. He looked down and saw Miko. "Hello Miko." Prime said to Miko telling her hi. "Hi Prime. So I heard that you're going to be a dad. Well I mean uh sire. I actually came here to congratulate you." Prime bent down and lifted her up. "Thank you, Miko." He went and placed her on the controls. "So uh does Buckethead know about this." She asked him. "You mean Megatron, my sparkmates sire. Not sure. But I think so. Once in a while she will speak to her father." Prime said to Miko. "Oh." She then looked at the time. "Gotta go. Bye Prime." Prime looked at her. "Goodbye Miko." Prime exited the results and headed to his and yours shared room. He walked in and smiled. Seeing you fast asleep. He walked over and slid on. "Night my sweet spark. And night my precious sparkling. I can't wait to see you." He went and kissed your helm and soon he drifted off to sleep.