32

Meanwhile at the Autobot Base. I was sitting outside with my son while Prime was inside doing something. I was looking at my pad when I heard my son babbling at something. I turned and looked and saw my father walking towards us. "Dad. What brings you here?" I asked him. He smiled and walked over and sat down next to us. "I actually came here to talk to you and Prime. I need to say something." He said. I turned and saw Prime walking. "He's right there dad." I said to my father. Prime turned around and saw you sitting next to your father. "Hello Megatron." Megatron smiled. "Hello Prime. I actually came here to talk to you both. I…I am ending the war." My father then got up and started walking. "Look, the reason why I am doing this is because of you Starblaze. And also your son and my grandson. But not only that for your carrier. She visited me today. And she said to me that she is very proud of you for the femme that you have become. But she is also happy with me for the sire I have become." I smiled and sat my son down and I ran to my father.

"Oh sire. That's all I wanted to hear." Megatron went down and hugged you. But something was changing inside Megatron. His eyes were changing back into his original blue hue optics. I then looked at my father while he was looking at me. I tilted my helm. Gasp. "Sire. Your eyes. They're blue." Prime got up and looked while Megatron was looking at Prime and back at you. "It's because my little princess you have changed me. And your son. And I appreciate that." He said to you, telling you that you have changed him. He then went and hugged you more. He then whispered to you. "Thank you my little princess. For showing me more love and kindness." I smiled. Soon I looked and saw Soundwave. "Sounds." Megatron turned and saw Soundwave. Soundwave smiled seeing his master's eyes back to his original hue color. Soon we heard a voice that we haven't heard for millions of years or eons. "Master the prophecy." He said to his master, reminding him of the prophecy. Megatron looked at Soundwave. He then thought about it until he remembered. He gasped. "Starblaze. You were the prophecy. Why didn't I notice it?" I looked at him. "Prophecy. What, prophecy. I asked him.

Prime then remembered and heard of it. "Sweet spark. I remember hearing about this prophecy. The prophecy said that a mech or a femme would end and stop the war. But would change a certain warlord. But I didn't expect that it would be you my dear." He said. Megatron chuckled. "Neither did I Prime. And I guess I have found the prophecy. It was both my daughter and my grandson. I guess let everything get in my way. Because after I lost my queen I think I may have went too far."