31

Meanwhile on the Nemesis. Megatron was sitting when he heard a familiar voice he hadn't heard for millions of years. "Our grandson looks so precious, my warlord." Megatron glanced but didn't see anyone. But he knew that voice. It was of his deceased sparkmate Fireblaze. He was reading something when he felt something wrapping around him. He jumped. But soon he relaxed. He moaned, feeling it. But soon he smiled. But soon he felt digits going down. He shivered. The digits were going down more until his chair slipped out from under him making him hit his aft hard on the ground. "Ouch." Soon he could have sworn he heard giggles. He lightly growled. He got up but soon he was shoved. He scoffed. "Hey. What was that for? Who's here?" He yelled. He drew out his blade. But soon he felt servos tracing around and on his codpiece. His eyes widened. But soon he moaned. Until then he was pushed hard on his berth. Hitting his back hard on his berth. He didn't know what was going on. But he had a feeling that it was someone or something that he knew.

Soon he looked and saw his fusion cannon was deactivated. "What." He tried getting up but he couldn't. He chuckled. "Fireblaze. I know it's you my dear. I miss you. But please let your warlord get up." He asked her. Soon he felt the pressure leave. He got up. He rubbed his helm. "My dear. Please take it easy. I am not the same as I used to be." He said while chuckling. Megatron got up and was walking out his doors open but soon he was pushed hard and he slammed into Soundwave. Soundwave shook his helm and looked at his master. Megatron looked at Soundwave. "Master you okay." Soundwave asked him in a voice recording. "I…I think so." He replied back to Soundwave's question.

Megatron was walking until he was shoved again. "FOR PRIMUS SHAKE! PLEASE STOP MY QUEEN! Ugh." Fireblaze kept pushing him and shoving him. She was pushing him to a room only he and her knew. Soon she pushed him and shoved him, making him hit the floor. Megatron shook his helm. But he looked and saw something. It was the spirit of his conjunx-endura Fireblaze. "Fireblaze. My queen. I have missed you." He said. Fireblaze smiled. "So have I." She walked over and caressed his face. "You are doing well for our daughter. And she is happy with her sparkmate." She walked over and stood by the door. "So how about I give you something, my warlord." Megatron smirked. "And what will that be my dear." He asked her.

Soon he saw her walking over and slowly going on top of him. He knew what it was. Soon he felt her kissing his neck. He moaned. She then went and nipped his cables. He winced at the feeling. After 30 minutes. Megatron felt like this was hours. He smiled. He raised his servos and touched his wife's face. "I'll see you someday in the allspark, my dear." Megatron said. "Yes, we shall, my warlord. Keep our daughter safe and her son. I love you. I always have and I always will." Soon they went and they kissed each other. Megatron felt his wife's tongue and he moaned. Once they were done she was gone. He laid his helm against the wall. He thought to himself. "We shall meet in the allspark my dear. For that I am ending the war." He said to himself. He smiled thinking about everything. He wanted the war to be over because of your safety but not only that of your child's safety and his grandson's safety. He was glad he got to see his queen. And that she was proud of him for what a father he has become and a Grandsire. He was happy knowing that his queen was really proud of him. That's all he wanted to know.