40

Meanwhile both me and Prime were out. We finally got a chance to hangout and to be alone together. I was looking at the scenery when I had an idea. I looked over and saw Prime sitting down and looking at the skies. "Prime." I said, breaking the silence. Prime turned and looked at you. "Yes, my love." He replied back to you. "Prime. I was wondering if…we can dance." I said, whispering the last part that he didn't hear. Prime chuckled. "What was the last part you said?" He asked me. He got up and walked over to me. He then wrapped his servos around me. "Can you repeat my dear." He asked me. I smiled. "I asked if you could give me a dance. I have seen and noticed people dancing and it looks romantic." Prime smiled and chuckled. "Of course my dear." Prime stepped back. "Now may I have this dance, my sweet spark." He asked me. I smiled. "Of course. I am all yours." I said to him, telling him I am all his. Soon prime took my hand and he gently put it around his waist. He then took my hand with his and soon we were dancing. This is what I wanted and it is wonderful. And it is romantic. I didn't know or realize that it was this romantic. Soon we were done. "You've danced wonderfully my dear." I giggled. "Thank you. You dance wonderfully, yourself." Prime chuckled and blushed.

It had been about 6 hours and Megatron had passed out. He was sleeping on his throne in the throne room. The doors opened and you saw your sire sleeping on the throne. I walked over and nudged my father. He stirred but he didn't wake up. "Dad." I whispered. Soon his eyes opened. He looked and saw you. "Starblaze." I giggled. "He took your energy, didn't he." Megatron chuckled. "Yes, somewhat. He is a ball of energy. Just like you were. Oh that reminds me. I need to speak something to you and Prime. MegaPrime said the word fudge." I looked at him. "What. Oh wait, it's what humans eat. So what if he said that dad." Soon Megatron put his hand out telling you to stop talking. "No Starblaze. Soundwave searched it up and it means something else. I don't think MegaPrime understands what the word really means. He said that he heard Miko say it. But what Soundwave found out is that the word fudge also means fuck. But in our terms and language frag."

"What. Well, Prime would have to speak to Miko. Prime is actually getting MegaPrime. Anyways thank you for letting us know. And watching MegaPrime. I actually had a really good time with Prime." Megatron looked at you. "Well that's good to hear." I smiled. "Yeah. I also got to dance." Megatron raised his optic ridge and he looked at you. "Really. Let me guess you asked him, didn't you?" He asked you. I gasped. "How did you know?" He smiled at me. "Your mother used to ask me a lot of times for a dance. But the Cybertronian dance. Not the way the humans dance." I looked at him. "Cybertronian dance. What does the Cybertronian dance look like?" I asked him. He chuckled. "Okay. Prime won't get jealous with this will he." He asked me. "No. I don't think so." Soon I saw my father getting up and walking over to me. I looked at him. "Okay this is what the Cybertronian dance looks like." Before I knew it he quickly took my hand. The doors opened to the throne room and Prime and MegaPrime watched you and your father and his grandsire. Prime has never seen this dance before. Soon my father had me in his servos. "Now that's what the Cybertronian dance looks like. Maybe you should ask Prime to do this." He asked me. Panting. "Yeah. I should." Soon I heard my son's voice. "That was an amazing carrier and Grandsire. Right sire." He asked his sire. "Yes indeed. Maybe I should try this dance out with you, sweet spark." He said. I immediately blushed.