10

"Father. Are you still there?" I asked him. Soon he chuckled. "Yes, I am my little princess. Are you certain you are sparked?" He asked me. I giggled. "Yes. I am certain Ratchet scanned me today. I didn't know who to tell first. Prime is not here. I thought maybe I should tell you first. Because you are my father. And you should know everything first." My father chuckled. "Well, that's oh how should I say it. I never say this but that was nice of you. But you should've told Prime first my little one. Because he is the ugh he is the sire." I stopped at what my father said. "Oh. So did I make a mistake telling you first." I asked him. "No you didn't, my little one. But Prime should have been the first one to know. Why don't we keep this our little secret that you didn't tell me. I promise I won't say a word." I giggled. "You pinky promise sire." I giggled saying that. My father sighs and I know he rolled his optics. "Yes I, pinky promise. Anyways I better get going. I love you my little princess. I always have and I always will." I smiled. "I love you too, sire." We then ended our chat.

I sigh. I walked and went to grab some energon. I walked into the storage and grabbed some. I then walked out and went into the main lobby. I then saw and I finally saw Jack. I heard a lot about him. "Hey Jack." Jack turned and saw me. "Hello Starblaze. I think we only meet once right?" I giggled. "I think so." I looked and saw Ratchet working away. "Hey Ratchet. When is Prime coming back?" I asked him. Wondering when Prime will come back. He shrugged his shoulders. "Not sure." He replied back to my question. Soon Arcee's voice came through the comm link. "Ratchet. We need a bridge now. It's Prime." I then dropped the cube. Jack jumped up and saw what happened. Ratchet immediately opened the bridge. Soon the bridge opened and I saw Prime not looking too well. "Prime. Arcee what happened." I asked her. "We don't know. We were scouring the place and everything."

I walked over and stopped. Soon I heard my father's voice. "My little princess. I sense dark energon. If you are near any, stay away from it." I then stepped back. "Ratchet please scan Optimus for dark energon. I sense the presence of it." Ratchet nodded and walked over. He scanned him and you were right. He was and did get in contact with dark energon. It took about some hours until Prime was stable. I asked everyone to leave. They nodded and left. I sigh. "Prime please pull through this. Because I just found out something that I need to tell you." I went and kissed him. But soon I saw his eyes open. I smiled. "Prime." He slowly turned and saw you. "S…sweet…spark." I smiled. "Hey my handsome mech."

He chuckled. "Hey easy." I told him. "You know I could have lost you, Prime." He scoffed. "Well, you didn't." I smiled at him. "Yeah, I didn't. But I need to tell you something." He looked at you. "And what's that sweet spark?" I sigh. "How would you think of being a sire?" I asked him. He looked at me. "I would be thrilled if I was ever a sire. Why do you ask, sweet spark?" He asked me. Wondering why I was asking him this question. I smiled. "Well, what if I say that you are going to be a sire and that I am sparked and that I am carrying." I looked at him and his eyes widened. "What." He said. "Are you joking?" I shook my helm. "No I am not joking. You are going to be a sire, and I am going to be a carrier." Soon he had tears in his optics. Soon he went and wrapped his servos around me and pulled me close to him. I giggled. "I guess someone is happy." He chuckled. "Well, yeah. I am going to be a sire. And I know you are going to be a wonderful carrier to our sparkling." I blushed. "Oh Prime." Soon we both went in for a kiss and it was endless.