46

MegaPrime looked even more. He then turned and saw a wall with a huge photo of his Grandsire and his Grandcarrier with his carrier. He walked over and looked at the photo. He smiled seeing his carrier being a sparkling. He then walked over and saw some items. He turned and saw his Grandsire. "Grandsire. What are these?" He asked him. "These are the items that your Grandcarrier gave me on one of our anniversaries. And those items over there are from your carrier that she gave to me when she was really young." He said to his grandson.

"Grandsire. Does my carrier know about this room?" He asked his Grandsire. Megatron looked at his grandson. "Unfortunately no. I couldn't bring myself up to show this to her, because it was hard." MegaPrime then turned and saw a door. "Grandsire what's in that room." He asked his Grandsire. Megatron walked over and typed the codes in. The doors opened and MegaPrime walked in and saw a platform with a metal slate on it. He walked over and saw metal and stones that were carved into a femme. "Grandsire is this." Megatron walked over. "Yes. This is where we laid your Grandcarrier to rest." He sighs. "It was hard, you know losing your Grandcarrier. But it was even hard for your carrier. Because she lost her mother. It was even tough for me because I was a single sire. He said to his grandson.

MegaPrime was listening and then he asked his Grandsire this question that scared his Grandsire. "Grandsire. Would I lose my carrier like you and my carrier did losing, my Grandcarrier." He asked his Grandsire. Megatron looked at his grandson. "Oh, no grandson. You won't lose your carrier like we did with your Grandcarrier." He said to his grandson. Megatron then walked over. He went and reached for the item. He then walked over to his grandson. He bent down. "Grandson. I want you to do me a favor. And I know that your Grandcarrier would approve of this. I am appointing you to protect this relic." MegaPrime looked at the item. "Grandsire what is it?" He asked his Grandsire. Megatron went and applied the relic. Soon it activated.

MegaPrime looked at it. It was floating in the air. It soon went and looked at MegaPrime. It went around and looked at him more. Soon it went and stood next to Megatron looking at MegaPrime. "Grandsire." Megatron chuckled. "Grandson. This item belonged to your Grandcarrier. It protected her whenever she needed it. But she didn't have it at the time when she was killed." Megatron then went and gently took the relic and attached it to his grandson. MegaPrime looked and saw the relic was adding armor to his chassis and adding more protection around his frame. He smiled. "This is so cool." He said.

Megatron looked at his grandson and he smiled. "Now promise me you'll protect and take care of this item." He asked his grandson. "I will Grandsire. Thank you." He said to his grandsire. He then went and hugged his Grandsire. Megatron smiled and hugged him back. "You're very welcome. Now you better head back before your carrier and sire bring reinforcements to search and look for you." He said to his grandson. MegaPrime rolled his optics. "Yeah. I better head back." He said to his grandsire. Soon both Megatron and MegaPrime walked out. But Megatron heard a voice saying this. And he knew who this voice was. It was the voice of his late wife and queen and his daughter's mother, Fireblaze. "You are doing well, my love. And yes I do approve with our grandson taking care of the relic. Just know that I would always love you, and our daughter and our grandson. I am so proud of you, Megatron." Megatron smiled and he whispered to himself. "Thank you my dear. But know this I will never stop loving you never. I never have and I never will. You meant everything to me and to our daughter. I love you too sweet spark. And someday my dear, we will meet in the allspark." He said to himself. He then walked out with his grandson to the flightdeck.