42

I was sitting at our desk when I was thinking about something. I then thought to myself. "It would be nice to have a daughter. If we do, I want to name her StarMegaPax." I said to myself. I was thinking to myself when I glanced and saw the doors open. I smiled seeing my husband walking in with our son MegaPrime. MegaPrime walked over to you. "Carrier. Uh. Can I color something like a picture?" He asked you. "A picture. Well, I have five pictures that you can color. I bent over and grabbed five pages. Here's the first one. Know who's that in the picture." I asked him. He looked but was confused. "Carrier, he almost looks like sire. But he's different." I smiled. "Well, son it's because that is your sire. He was once known as Orion Pax." I said to my son.

MegaPrime looked at his sire. "Sire you used to be Orion Pax." He asked his sire. Prime chuckled. "Yes son. I was known as Orion Pax during the Golden Age." Prime said to his son. I then handed him another picture. "Okay know who's that in the picture." I asked my son. MegaPrime looked at it. Gasp. "That's Grandsire." He said to you, telling you that's his Grandsire. I gasped. "How did you know?" I asked my son. "Grandsire showed me pictures of him during the Golden Age. But he couldn't find a picture of my sire for some reason." He said. "Oh. Well, here's the other three photos." I said to my son. MegaPrime giggled. "That's sire and Grandsire in their biped mode. And that's you carrier." I smiled. "Yes. Here's some crayons for you to use." MegaPrime took the crayons. "Thank you carrier." MegaPrime ran out and went to do his own thing.

Meanwhile on the Nemesis. Knockout was walking past Lord Megatron's room when he heard something. Something that didn't sound good. He walked and the doors opened and he saw Lord Megatron gagging and choking with energon coming out of his mouth. "My Liege." Knockout shouted. He ran over. He then comlinked Soundwave. "Soundwave. I need you in Lord Megatron's room now. It's urgent." He said to Soundwave through his comlink. "My Liege." Soon a bridge opened. "Soundwave, help me with him. He's gagging and choking on his own energon." He said to Soundwave. Soundwave ran over and lifted Megatron up. Gagging. "S…sounds." Soundwave bridged him and his master to the med bay. Soundwave and Knockout walked out of the bridge and Soundwave laid Megatron on the med berth. "Soundwave you might want to inform this to the princess. You know how close they are together after the queen died a long time ago." Soundwave walked out. Soon Megatron was twitching. Knockout walked over and hooked him up to cables. He then put his master in a stasis to relax him more. Soundwave transformed and flew off. He then landed and sent a message to the Autobot that he needs to see Starblaze.

Ratchet was working when he saw a message from Soundwave. He looked and saw Prime walking in. "Hey Prime." Soundwave is requesting to see Starblaze. And he says that it is urgent. And it looks like he is nearby." Prime walked over. Soon Prime and Ratchet heard screaming. They looked and saw you. They saw you running and exiting the base. I ran out and I looked around and I saw Soundwave. I went and ran to him. "Soundwave. Tell me what is wrong. Aargh. No. Sire." I said out loud. "Princess, we need you again. It's master." Soundwave said to you in a voice recording. I nodded and walked with him through a portal. I walked in but soon I saw Knockout. "Knockout." I yelled out to him. Knockout turned. "Princess. Uh. It's master. He's." He couldn't find it to tell you. "He's what." I then immediately pushed him. I ran to the med bay and the doors opened. I then saw my father lying on the med berth offline. "No. Sire. No, no, no." I immediately ran to him. "Sire, please come back." I then hit his chest. "No. No. no." I then thought of one idea. And I knew my father wouldn't want me to do it.

Knockout walked in. "Princess." He said. "Knockout, do it." I said to Knockout. "What princess no." He said to you, telling you no. "Do it." I walked over and laid on the berth. "Do it because I know it can save my father." Knockout walked over. "Fine. But Big. M would have my helm." He hooked you up and everything. After everything was done Knockout walked out. About 3 hours later, Lord Megatron was waking up. "Hmm. What happened. The last thing I remember was that I was in my room." He looked down. Gasp. "No." He then turned and saw you. "No. Starblaze no. KNOCKOUT! No. My little princess no." Soon he saw the doors open. "Knockout why." He asked him. "My Liege, she made me do it." Megatron had tears in his eyes. "No. Oh Primus no."

Okay I am really sorry about this. But don't worry she won't be gone like that.