Chapter Fifty

"Everyone in this room. Listen carefully to what we have to say." Harry started after making his way up the rocks with Niall.

I just realized that everyone knew English for some reason and it's mind boggling to know.

Harry continued, his eyebrows knitted in anger and his jaw sharp as he spoke "they've been following us ever since the first attack where we lost so many lives . They found us. They want us dead. We broke their rules, took out their useless implants. We are enemies by nature by now."

He took a breath, motioning his hands around in agression as he explained the situation to our army "we're a threat to them. They think we don't belong on this Earth so they're trying to eliminate the last of us."

Harry's eyes roamed around the room before they locked with mine "we'll need every source of power we can find. Grenades, guns and whatever there is to help kill them all and stop this insanity and corruption that's going on. We'll go out and destroy everything related to them! We'll take them by surprise hopefully. But we're always ready to fight back. We're gonna stop the program of the implants by destroying the computer that's controling everyone, and we'll all be safe and live happily ever after. That's what we all want. Isn't it?"

Muttering yesses and nods erupted in the room for a few seconds before everything fell silent again when Harry spoke "my name is Harry Styles, if you don't know me already, and this is Niall Horan, and we'll be the one leading you out there so we won't end up as a bunch of dead tunnel rats on the streets. We need to stick together unless I tell you otherwise. You'll divide yourselves into four groups to make things much easier."

Niall then took his place "women and children will stay here to take care of the injured along with the Meds. If we're in massive need for backup, women will help us. Just to be safe, everyone has to get a bullet proof vest, just in case they entered here before we had the job done."

Harry raised his voice "we will make peace once again. But.. if it doesn't work out as planned..."

He looked at me and his green eyes softened a bit, as if trying to say this to me "we'll see each other in another life. And we'll all live a happy and peaceful life, unlike this one."

I could feel tears stinging at the corners of my eyes. I never thought about the idea of him not being in my life anymore, and it was making my heart sink to my stomach and bile rising in my throat.

"Our mission is to blow up the computer in there that's controling everyone who has the implants. That won't be easy, but it's not impossible either. We might lose a lot of lives, but all for the sake of saving the human race. So let's go out there and kick some ass, because this is our life and we can't live like this forever."

Harry  sighed "we're doing this for Louis, Zayn, Olivia, Julie and every other person who died because of them."

"If we do this, we'll save everyone, including ourselves. But if you're not up to it, you can back out, now is your only chance and that's okay, even if I know you won't."

He pumped his fist in the air as he shouted "now who's ready?! You saw what they did to us. Now it's our turn to free them and free ourselves from their damn curse and live normally in the future!"

Everyone started shouting, whistling and clapping. The speech definitely encouraged them even more.

I was still staring at Harry as his frown turned into the most beautiful dimpled smile I've ever seen, showing his deep dimples on both cheeks. His curls flying up and down as he jumped.

I really don't know how I lived without him in my life. He's all I've got now.

I had happy tears in my eyes. But a sudden thought invaded my mind wiling my smile away. With a lump in my throat, I couldn't breathe.