Chapter Thirty Five

The whole time while we walked through the groups of people, we'd occasionally brush our forearms together by accident, or I'd feel Harry's large hand on my lower back pulling me closer to his side slightly whenever it felt abnormal around us. I didn't mind, it actually made me feel safe just being close to him, and I guess he did it by instinct because he never looked down at me when he did it.

After searching for about two hours, I finally spotted him sitting on the ground at the end of the camp with Liam by his side.

I said to Harry, pointing at them "there he is."

I glanced up at him and he looked like he was having a heart attack.

I bet he remembered what happened in that fight.

I stood in front of him, took his large hands in my tiny ones and said firmly "look at me Harry."

He averted his eyes from the two boys in the distance slowly to meet mine.

I started, my voice calm and steady "you're going to be okay, you hear me Styles? He's not gonna hurt you and neither you will."

He nodded as he exhaled a breath I didn't know he was holding.

He muttered under his breath "I hate you for pushing me to do this."

I glared at him "I heard that you know, and I'm not pushing you, just let's get this over with and move on, I hate it when you're angry and sad because of something so silly."

He interrupted with a slight grin on his face "you look like a cute angry cupcake when you're lecturing me. Anyway, go on."

I can't believe he cut me off just to say that!

I paused, glaring at him for a moment before I continued "it's the right thing to do. Now go there and talk like a man. I don't want kids playing around, so quite acting like a baby."

He scrunched his eyebrows and pouted "I'm not a freaking baby, I can do this. You quit telling me things like that."

I nodded "sorry, now go on, you can do this, I believe in you H."

He nodded again. I think reassuring him is helping.

I asked one last time firmly "are you ready?"

He inhaled and said "yeah, I guess."

I almost shouted "I guess? What kind of answer is that?"

He groaned "yes I'm ready! Now stop yelling and attracting the attention to us!"

He hurried as he walked past me, a smug grin on my face as I turned around and started walking quickly to catch up with Harry's long wide steps.

I'm so enjoying this right now.

The other boys stood up when they saw us coming towards them. When we reached them, I said, my eyes flickering between the two boys in front of us "listen, we're just here to talk, I promise."

Louis replied as he rolled his eyes at us, clearly pissed off "yeah? That was exactly what he said, and guess what! We didn't talk, instead, he started punching the hell out of me like a five year old kid trying to kill an innocent insect. My punches were lighter than a feather while he almost beat me to death!" He chuckled bitterly with a scowl on his face.

Harry said through gritted teeth as we all glared at Louis "watch what you're saying, that mouth of yours will get you killed at some point, with my own hands, you prat."

Louis defended himself, taking a step forward "you watch your freaking mouth you twit."

I was standing between them now, my angry face was on the entire time while I spoke "hey! Stop it both of you! We're not here to start another fight."