Chapter Thirty One

I asked "Harry, are those-"

"Yes, they're people, and the only people in the mountains are us, so I'm ninety nine percent sure that they're my friends." He cut me off.

I questioned "what about that one percent Haz?"

He shrugged as we started walking toward the source of the voices "I'm not so sure. Let's just hope they're on our side."

I nodded as I followed slowly behind him.

I blurted out a random question that popped up in my head "how do these headmasters look like?"

He replied with a pout "and you just remembered to ask that question now? That's not the best time for long stories, all I can say now is that they're everywhere."

Wait, how's that possible?

I said "you'll tell me the story, right?"

He replied "yeah, but not now."

I'll give you all my money if he does tell me the story.

We were now just a few feet away from the source. Harry pulled his gun out from his back pocket just in case he needed it.

He turned around to face me and whispered in my ear, afraid that they could hear us "stay here, I'll take a peek and see who these people are, then I'll come back, alright?"

I nodded with a worried look on my face "just don't get killed."

He gave me a light squeeze on my arm and a soft smile before he turned around and started walking closer and closer until he disappeared behind the rock.

A few minutes later, I stopped chewing on my fingers, a habit I do when I get worried. He came back quickly with a huge smile on his face.

"They're on our side of the battle, I saw Niall out there running among the tents!"

I squeaked in happiness but he shushed me as he continued "the camp is heavily guarded, I don't know them, but I'm sure if we go out there, they'll recognize us."

I nodded, understanding what he just said. I replied "can we go now?"

He answered "come on, let's go, try to act normal, just don't say anything, leave the talking to me."

I pouted "why should I act normal, this is me acting normal!"

He just rolled his eyes.

I can't believe I'll meet new people right now, safe and trusted people. 

He stood up and I did the same as he said "come on, let's meet my mates." Then we started walking forward making the heavily armed guards come into view.

As we approached them, they definitely  saw us because their guns were already pointed at us. There were five of them, they would've looked like normal people if it weren't for their metal clothes or whatever they were wearing. It seemed that they could barely move. 

One of them shouted at us "stop moving! Stay where you are! Drop your bags and weapons on the ground and put your hands in the air!" 

I looked over at Harry to see him doing exactly what thy told us to do, so I did the same. I raised my arms upwards and stood there like a statue after taking off the bag off my shoulders.

Two guards walked towards us and quickly moved the bags and guns away from our feet then returned to pointing their guns at us once more. The one who shouted at us stepped forward until he was face to face with Harry.

He was shorter than Harry, kind of my height. He had brown hair and a beard which will soon touch the ground. He looked ridiculously funny, he looked like a barbarian.