Chapter Five

The smell of moist and that something is burning invaded my lungs like an army attaking them. My breathing started to increase as I began to panic. I thought to myself Am I really in Hell? Am I dead?! My eyes blurred from the tears which haven't dared to roll down my cheeks just yet. I haven't been so scared like that before, no. I was going to jump out of my own skin, that's how scared I really was right at that moment.

I felt his hands being placed on my shoulders and forcing me to look at his emerald eyes with his perfect eyebrows furrowed as he started "Hey, it's okay, we're alive! We made it through this stage and that's all what matters right now! Be grateful for that."

I didn't even believe in magical touches, but when his large hands moved up and down my arms I immediately started to calm down. I asked "were you the one who pulled me out of that human pile?" he nodded slowly as I said "tell me exactly what happened from the moment I was pulled out, when I lost my consciousness."

He nodded again, it seemed like the only thing he could do is nodding, but I spoke too soon before he began explaining

"I don't know much of what exactly happened, only if you see me as the one who did this to everyone.." nice! He's trying to be sarcastic "..anyway, I had thoughts about how it happened. When I pulled you out, the water started flooding from everywhere around us and eventually filling the whole train, you were already unconscious in my arms and I didn't want to leave you to death.." well thank God you didn't, wait, Maybe you wanted company and didn't want to survive alone? "..so I swam out of the window on the other side where the water was going out into the real ocean and headed upwards as fast as I could. The water was boiling already as I tried to find solid ground to stand on, that's when I found this skyscraper and climbed it up here before the water reached this floor. Apparently, the sun came so sudden that it melted the North and South poles and every ice cube on this planet causing the sea level to rise very quickly and yeah, people who weren't sheilded from the sun were just still...melting."

I looked at him as if he was crazy or something, but his steady voice told me that he was telling the absolute honest truth.

My breath was caught in my throat as I said, my voice clearly unsteady "okay, so thank you for.. saving me? I guess. What's your name?" The tall man stood up helping me to do the same as he answered "Harry, Harry Styles.." oh, his name also fit him perfectly. He was so perfect that I couldn't believe it. "..and I assume you're Pamukkale.." wait what? "..just read it from your ID card, it's kinda weird, but pretty.." um, did he just say that? "..and sorry for going through your bag which I also managed to save.." I'm a bit angry but thank you "..but I'm telling you, we don't have much time before they come to get us, we need to move, now."

A/N: Pamukkale!! What do you think of her?

And what do you think of Harry?

Vote, comment and share!!