Chapter One (How It All Began)

It was the beginning of summer, or what seemed like it. Hot weather arrived too early this year, in the first of February, after experiencing the coldest winter ever in the past six months when temperatures reached below 80°.

Ofcourse, people froze during these six months from the extreme cold weather. Some wouldn't dare to step out of their warm houses, but those who did, they either ended up freezing or their infected limbs were amputated. However, the surprising part was that some just came back safe and sound.

There was no spring or autumn. These ended a hundred years ago, now it's just the abrupt change in the climate, six months of cold and freezing winter, and six months of hot melting summer.

This summer though was an exception. it came so fast and fierce that melted each ice cube causing huge natural, well supernatural, catastrophes to planet Earth where all the people were finally united into one nation, the Earth nation.

People changed, too, the headmasters or leaders insisted on planting small implant devices in people's brains that would affect the way they think or move or even talk, but only when necessary and needed. That way, they convinced people that they will all be equal and no one would be more or less superior from the other in this united nation.

Each implant is different from the other depending on how smart this person is. They started planting them when the human reaches the age of eighteen or below if necessary.

The headmasters thought and are sure, one hundred percent, that the implants work on everyone, but surprises are about to come sooner or later.

A/N: Hey guys! This is my first ever story here and I really hope you'll like it and I'm glad you chose my fan fiction to read, I really appreciate it!!

P.S: I know I haven't written anything about Harry yet and this chapter is kinda short but the next chapters will include him so stay tuned!!

Take Care ❤