Chapter Thirteen

I walked slowly to the small and humble kitchen which was nice and perfect for a yacht like this. I smiled to myself while I opened the mini fridge and looked inside. I found a green apple, my favorite, and my smile grew wider as I took it and bit a huge bite from the side of it, crunching under my teeth. Its delicious sweet taste made me hungrier than before, so I took another bite, then another, eating it all then throwing the rest in the trash in the corner of the opened kitchen.

I sat on a chair next to the counter and rested my elbows on it. I watched all around the living room in front of me. It had a black TV screen, two gray couches and a dark wooden table in the middle. Simple, but effective. I thought to myself.

My eyes drifted back to the marble counter and found something yellow under a cup. I scrunched my eyebrows wondering what it was, and it was a piece of paper, obviously. Should I see it? What if it was something private?  I held my breath back and looked around seeing that the coast was clear, I put my finger on it then pulled it quickly from under the cup causing it to fall and make some awful noise. I hissed at it and shushed it as if it could understand me, I just hoped that none of the boys noticed, but the thing is it couldn't be unnoticed. I waited for a few seconds before I realized that either the boys didn't hear it or they were just ignoring it. Anyway, I looked back at the paper to see something scribbled on it with a black pen. The hand writing was unreadable to be honest but I managed to solve this code, it said,

"To Pamukkale,
If you find this paper you can read it :)
I just wanted to say to you that you can make yourself comfortable as if you were home. Don't worry about anything. We will take good care of you, we are your family now.
~Niall. XD"

I didn't know if I should smile, laugh, or cry. All the emotions you could think of just occurred to me all at once. I covered my mouth with my free shaking hand trying to stop and silence the hitch in my throat as a quiet sob escaped my lips. It was all too much. I felt a hot tear splash against my hand, followed by another. Just like that as I couldn't stop the river flooding on my cheeks. I ran to the bathroom and locked the door and sat on the toilet seat. I just wanted to be alone, in my own world, no one was there. I was there, surrounded with darkness. That was one part of my world. The other part was more cheerful, but I won't go to that now. I just wanted to cry.

I interpreted that the letter contained several meanings. One, that they were going to be nice to me no matter what. Two, they might be treating me like their little sister. And three, my parents are really dead and I had no one left except for Harry and Niall. Of course, I was crying over the last interpretation. It was just so hard to believe! What if they were still alive and they needed help? I just couldn't imagine the fact that they could be actually dead and I was an orphan girl, even my brother could be dead!! I kept thinking about all that until I thought that I was over reacting by staying in the bathroom for almost three hours. Wow, and none of the boys came to check on me, or even heard me crying. What a new family!

I stood up with a sigh and looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was a mess, my eyes red and puffy, my cheeks, nose and lips were pinkier than usual. I wiped away what's left from the tears and urged myself not to cry again for the millionth time that day as I let out a breath and adjusted my clothes. I realized I was wearing the shirt my mum gave to me as a present on my sixteenth birthday -I know my size didn't change at all since then- and my lips started to shake. I miss my mum. I knew I had to gather as much strength as I could so I won't have a breakdown in front of the boys.

I walked back to the bathroom door, unlocking it, then opened it slowly making it squeak. When it was half opened, I was suddenly hit by a freezing breeze sending shivers down my spine. I tried to cover myself with my own bare arms but it was useless. So I decided to walk out just like that and try not to think about the winter air outside. I walked at a fast pace to the door that led upstairs to the controls where Niall should be. I took a peak outside only to realize that it was already night! Wow, freezing nights and melting days, that just completes what was missing. And oh! The sky and moon were red, was that even normal?

I started calling out calmly for Niall hoping he could hear me, I say calmly because I didn't want to wake Harry up, but either way, there was no response. Where did the blondie boy go? Was I in the bathroom for decades that he just didn't exsist anymore?  I laughed lightly at the memory when the time I lost my literature book -it was so thick and big and yet I couldn't find it- just like Niall right now. I hurried back to the bedroom hoping that Harry would still be there. I opened thd door and let out a huge breath I didn't know I was holding when I saw Harry fast asleep in his sweet dreams. Or what if he had a stroke and died!! Oh my God he was not even moving!!

I rushed to his side where he was laying on the bed as I heard his even soft breaths. I sighed in relief again before I knelt down beside his side on the bed and placed my palm on his shoulder before I shook him gently, I said calmly "Harry, wake up, I...we may have a problem." A groan escaped his throat in annoyance, his eyes still lazily shut as he asked, his voice raspy and deep "what is it now?" so I was doing problems before. Huh. I wasn't even complaining about a single thing! I stated firmly, my voice steady and confident

"Niall has evaporated." he furrowed his eyebrows even more than they were already were, his eyes still closed as he replied casually "he's not water to evaporate.." is he serious right now?! "..and if he did, he'll come back when it rains. As simple as that." He paused before he continued "Now, anything else love?" did he just say love? But he ruined the moment when he asked "Weren't you not talking to me? How come you're not mad at me now and obviously talking to me?" I wanted to punch that pretty face of his, I wanted to choke him with my own bare hands, I wanted to scream at his stupidity like right the hell now. Instead, I just stared at him silently. I really didn't know what to do! Should I laugh or just throw the absolute truth of Niall disappearing right into his sleepy face? Maybe I should stick to the very first option, the punching one. Yeah, that one's better.

When he realized that I didn't talk or reply, he seemed to get the idea and the fact I just told him. He snapped his eyes open, he threw the sheets away then climbed out of the bed and stood up making the bed go back to its original shape. He looked back at the door with what looked like his angry face before he looked at me with wide eyes. He does have a slow mind, or was he just ignoring the reality that his friend went missing? I would never know. I just hoped that Niall was okay.

A/N: So Niall.. HE'S MISSING!! How could that happen?!

Any predictions on what will happen next?

Don't forget to vote and comment!!

Love ya!!❤