Chapter Fifty One

Trigger Warning: description of blood and violence.

_________________

Harry Styles

I walked through the huge doors of the exit, everyone following behind me, leading them to their final fight.

My heart was aching, I didn't want to leave Pam alone. I know how she gets when she's nervous, the wheels in her brain won't stop spinning until she knows I am okay.

I miss her pink lips against mine, her beautiful brown eyes looking into mine with so many words she's never spoken. I know she loves me, and I truly adore her.

My only regret was not telling her that before I went marching to my death.

Everything was falling apart around me as I walked between the fallen bodies all over the ground.

It's been 48 hours since this all began.

I was heading now to the final destination. The main headquarters of the Headmasters.

Rage was boiling through my veins. I wanted revenge for Louis and Zayn and every single life they took.

Red was flickering in my eyes when I saw the huge double doors now with no one guarding them waiting for me to get inside and destroy everything.

I saw Alex to my far left, being handled by the Meds and led inside the bunker once again. I hoped he was still alive, because if I die she won't have anyone else but him.

Niall was nowhere to be found. But I just had a feeling he was still alive in this battlefield.

Bullets and screams were everywhere and anywhere. It was so chaotic I could barely see the pavement which was covered in the crimson red colour of blood of so many dead people.

It was surely a blood bath, more like a purge.

They knew we were coming. Everything was planned. Every attack, every move, even this war was planned and we didn't even know.

They were ready to kill us all. Outnumbering us, but still, we defeated most of them since they didn't have a mind of their own to know what to do without taking orders.

Orders from someone inside the building. Someone who was living among us. Knowing every move.

I felt disappointed that I didn't know that before.

The gun was held in my hand so tight that my fingers were almost numb. A backpack full of explosives was strapped to my back. I sprinted inside the building. Knowing all the hallways like the back of my hand, I made my way to the third floor where I knew for sure that's where the computer was.

Others were already inside, freeing every last one of us from this prison and taking them to safety, knowing fully well what was going to happen next.

My path was clear, having all guards dead with a bullet between their eyebrows the minute I caught them with my eye.

I was doing this for revenge, justice, peace, and her.

I was doing this to save Pamukkale.

I pushed through the metal doors of the once heavily guarded room before I made my way inside. Immediately spotting the huge blue screen with billions of numbers typed on it.

I saw the hardware of the computer, getting down on my knees in front of it and taking off my backpack.

Through heavy breaths, I glued the explosives to it quickly, setting the time for five minutes.

Five minutes are more than enough for me to escape before the whole building explodes.

"Are you trying to destroy what I've been working on my whole life Harry?"

The voice sent shivers down my spine. It was too late, I pressed the red button to activate the explosives before she came in. Now I just needed to leave.

I stood up and turned on my heels facing her when she spoke sternly "don't you dare move another inch, baby brother."

I inhaled sharply through my nose as I was now facing my once called sister "Gemma?" I breathed out. Afraid if I spoke loudly she'd pull the damn trigger of the gun she was holding against my head.

Gemma scoffed "do you really still think I'm your sister, Harry? The Gemma you knew is too far gone now. This Gemma however, is a killer and loves her job. And let's recall the time we kidnapped you then gave you the wrong map outa here, but damn you've got some hardcore memory remembering the other smaller headquarters even when you didn't stay there for a bloody week."

I asked quietly, ignoring what she said "this can't be it. You're not alone doing this shit, are you?"

She shook her head slowly "good to know you still have a working brain. No, I'm not working alone. I have someone working with me."

"And where is this said person? Why aren't they here with you?" I questioned, furrowing my eyebrows.

She just shrugged "in the other room transferring all the data to himself right now. I'm just stalling you so you'd die by that explosion."

My stomach dropped. All of this for nothing then? How could I be so stupid?! Maybe he'll blow up with the explosion that's about to happen any minute now.

Without thinking twice, I raised my hand in one quick motion and grabbed the gun, twisted it around and aimed it at her head.

She immediately raised her hands in defence with wide eyes. I stepped around her while still keeping the gun aimed at her.

The timer was ticking faster, indicating that I only had two minutes left before everything explodes.

And by everything, I mean the whole building.

Without another word, I dashed towards the door and closed it. Leaving whoever that was inside and locking the door only to be met with bangings at it from the other side.

This wasn't Gemma. This wasn't Gemma. This wasn't Gemma.

Gemma is dead to me now.

I pushed the thought to the back of my mind before I ran back to the main doors leading outside. I couldn't care less about the megamind still inside transferring data or whatever.

He'll die with it anyway.

The minute I touched the handle, I was yanked backwards by a pair of strong hands and landed with a thud on my back "not so fast now. I still have unfinished business to do with you."

My ears were ringing, but before I could shake out of my daze when I saw who it was and answer, I heard the explosion, everything was flying around me in midair, including me, before I collided with the ground and I was out faster than a candle.

A/N: since I've finished writing Future, updates won't take too long!

What do you think will happen next?

Who do you think that person who attacked Harry is?