Chapter Twenty Six

I felt like I was walking over small pebbles, except that I wasn't really walking. I was sitting, but still moving shakily.

It felt so hot, unbearably hot. I felt like suffocating. I groaned and opened my eyes slowly just to see where I was.

I was moving indeed, trees around, left and right and ahead of me. I looked up through my groggy eyes to meet the blue sky over the tops of the green trees and leaves.

Then piercing green eyes came into view from above. Not the eyes of the trees, but the beautiful eyes of Harry Styles. Although I wouldn't admit that to him.

He had a small smile showing off his dimple, his hair falling down over his forehead as he said "morning, for the second time I guess. Welcome to the mountains darling."

He paused, returning his gaze forward as he continued to push the wheel chair I once refused to sit on "you scared the hell out of me. Don't try to get up without me by your side, okay babe?"

Did he just call me darling and babe? Um, what's happening to him? Did he hit his head or something? I was stunned.

I just nodded, too lazy to use my tongue to speak. I looked down at my wound, new white bandages were covering it, and of course I had new short jeans on, but what caught my eye was the new grey T-shirt I was wearing.

How does he even do that to me without looking?! Or maybe he looks, but doesn't show it. I have to ask him.

What about my hair? I think it's pulled up into a ponytail. Did he also do that?

I finally asked "Harry, how did I end up into these clothes? And please don't tell me you changed my undergarments too."

He replied "your old clothes were all bloody and dirty, so I changed you into these which I found somewhere in the closet. And no, I didn't change these, don't worry."

He chuckled before he added "and if it makes you feel any better, I didn't look or see anything."

I only thought of one word.

Boys.

I answered, clearly annoyed "yeah right. Of course you didn't."

he said in a surprised tone "I swear I didn't! You were like just half naked but I managed to do it without looking and trust me, I will never do that again. It was so bloody hard taking out and putting in one piece of your clothes in like seconds."

He took a breath "and it's totally normal to be honest. Like you don't go in two parts swimming suit to swim? It's really the same. Plus, if I were you, I wouldn't hide my body, there's nothing to hide."

Yup, he had me in that first part, it was all true, but that last sentence was really offensive. I gasped "excuse me?!"

He answered "Don't get me wrong Pam. You have no flaws to hide. That's what I meant. Your body is just..." he breathed out "wow."

That was when I turned my head to look at him and punched him hard in his guts which made him jolt forward and hold his torso with one arm as he muttered an 'ow' and a smirk played on his pink lips.

I had to hide my victory smile when I faced him so he won't think that I gave up on that easily.

When I turned ahead again, I had the biggest smile ever. I mean, he likes me, right? That was all I could think of. Harry freaking Styles likes me, and I have so many proofs for that.

After a while of just ascending this huge mountain, I had a thought, and I asked "how did you manage to make my hair like that Harold?"

I also wanted to piss him off. That's why I said this name.

He replied "please, for the millionth time, don't call me that."

I chuckled before he continued "I have a sister. Remember? I used to watch her do it and she would let me try it on her hair sometimes."

I answered "yeah right. I almost forgot."

Well I did forget. But nevermind.

We fell into silence once again. There was a slight sign of wind in the air. It wasn't cold, nor hot, just normal, but it sent shivers down my spine as it hit my body.

I heard Harry say "you okay?"

He definitely saw me shivering.

I nodded "yeah, I'm fine. Just a little chilly."

He replied casually "open the first zipper of the bag beside you."

I looked at the blue backpack which was placed beside me that went unnoticed by me till now. The chair was so big that it could fit Harry next to me. Or maybe I was just too skinny.

I opened it as he continued "there's a red blanket in there. Find it and suit yourself. I would've done it myself but as you can see, I'm pushing your chair."

I found it, kept pulling it out, cause it was so big, then placed it over my shoulders and legs. I hummed in satisfaction as I listened to the birds singing but didn't realize that I was fast asleep. What a day!

A/N: hope you have a lovely day!

All the love ❤

Sorry for the long wait..I had a lot of studying to do and I still have and I barely have time to write and edit. But I promise I'll update whenever I have time.

:)