Chapter Nine

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to aimshoran because she deserves it! ❤

"Can I meet him? Your friend! At least he'd answer my questions much faster than you would...or do." I stated, annoyance visible in my voice.

I've been sitting around for five minutes and I immediately became annoyed and bored and probably pain in the ass for Harry. I admit it, I'm the definition of irritation around people and I do like to irritate them. The funny part is that they still love me and talk to me like nothing has ever happened. But I hate it when they irritate me. Is that how it feels to be irritated? You know, I don't wanna know that.

He answered, not bothering to look at me, just staring at the controls with concentration as the yacht started moving slowly "no, he's asleep and I don't want to wake him and neither should you. And I guess you're so tired so you probably should get some of your beauty sleep."

I whined lazily "noo, but you promised you'd answer my-" he cut me off as he shouted "I can't!" I flinched back, his red face had a scowl and his veins popped out from under his neck's skin, his eyes never leaving mine as his breath became heavier before he started to calm down. There was probably a lot on his mind and I didn't think I was one of these thoughts. He said again calmer though, but still with anger

"I can't, I don't know the answers, it's not a bloody SAT test Pamukkale! It's much harder than that, and I have billion of things running through my head right now and all you care about is your bloody answers?! You're so unbelievable.." Oh my God his deep voice is getting deeper "..Give me a break just for an hour and leave me alone! You'll get your stupid answers sooner or later, just shut up for one second, alright?"

I embraced myself with my own arms, hugging myself. I looked at him with teary eyes and my lips shaking. I was so emotionally wounded that I couldn't keep my tears for myself as they started rolling down my cheeks. I was crying not just because Harry shouted at me, I was crying because of all the disasters that happened in the last couple of hours and the thoughts of my ignorance about what was going on made it ten times harder for me not to cry my eyes out.

I whispered loud enough for him to hear,  knowing very well that my voice will shake "I'm sorry." I turned around, picked up my bag and started running downstairs into the small yacht as I heard him sigh and say my name, but I ignored him. I didn't care about what he would say anyway, he just made me cry, he would only make it worse.

When I entered, I took off my miraculously perfect-shaped heels which happened to stick to my foot for the first time in my lifetime and placed them beside the door, wiping some new fresh tears. I started walking again but I jumped back out of surprise and a yelp escaped my mouth as more tears started building up in my eyes again at the scene in front of me; a gun was held directly over my forehead with a blonde guy holding it.

His sky blue eyes watching me as if I was some intruder with a fierce frown on his face. He was wearing a white T-shirt with a pair of dark blue jeans. His eyes widened when he realized who I was, how do people know me for God's sake? He lowered the gun and let out a sigh of relief shaking his head. He said, his voice loud with an Irish accent "sorry, I thought you were some intruder." He realized I had tears on my cheeks and he had a concerned look on his face "I'm Niall, um..why are you crying Pamukkale?" cool, so everyone knows my name now.

I shook my head trying to force a smile on my face but ended up pouting like a little girl. I stuttered "It-it's Harry." his blue eyes widened once again as he said, clearly panicking "what? What happened to Harry? Is he okay? Did something happen to him?!" oh, I wish he wasn't okay right now. I shook my head as I replied, sniffing "no, he's okay, he's up there doing some stuff to the controls" should I tell him that he just shouted at me?

"And he.. we had a fight like just now in case you haven't heard so we're not talking till it's been an hour...or forever." I rolled my eyes at the last statement as he raised his eyebrows in surprise. He answered with a dumbfounded grin "whoah! You two just met and you started fighting! Cool!" I shot him a look and snapped "you think that's cool?!" He shrugged, wiped his grin away and cleared his throat

"what were you fighting about anyway?" stupid answers "I want answers but he wouldn't give me any." I pouted like a baby as he smiled and said "don't you worry m'lady, come with me and I'll answer what I know." He placed his hand on my little back and walked over to the couch. Dehydration was then taking over me, and I felt my tongue so dry that I was thirsty for just one drop of fresh water.

A/N: Nialler is in the story now!! Yaay!!

Love you all ❤

Vote, comment and share!!