Chapter Forty

They finished working with the tent and put all of our things in it. I watched them packing up the tools they've used all while I felt like I was inside an oven from the heat around.

I was surprised I haven't melted yet.

Harry came up to me and said with a sigh "I guess it's all done. Wanna take a look?"

I smiled up at him, squinting my eyes at the sun before I replied "of course I wanna see it!"

I felt the tip of his index brush gently over the tip of my nose and gave me the sweetest toothy smile I have ever seen till now.

Of course, I blushed, madly, to be exact. I wasn't familiar with all those sweet gestures at all. Why was I so awkward around him when he does those things!

He rolled my chair to the tent before he helped me get inside. It was huge, even with the bags around its inner sides, it looked so much bigger than the outside. The fabric walls were light blue while the roof and the ground were a darker blue. It was perfect.

I said with amusement in my voice as I looked around "it's so beautiful!"

Harry breathed out while zipping the door down to give us some privacy in our new tent "yeah, I think it's amazing."

I said, still admiring the fabric coloured walls "I could stay here forever! Why did old people in the past generations stopped using these and decided to live inside a box of four concrete walls and a roof?"

He just shrugged"I guess they had their convincing reasons to move into more stable places."

He paused "if you really like it here that much, then stay."

This time, I looked over at him from where he was standing, his sad eyes locked on mine, his furrowed eyebrows created a wrinkle between them and his lips were pouted out. In other situations, I'd think he looked so cute.

I limped my way closer to him. Our bodies inches apart. I took his large hand in mine which only lead to his hand engulfing my own. I said calmly, my eyes flickering between his own "you know I can't Harry, we've talked about this."

I sighed "but I'll come back. I just wanna see my parents even if they were already dead. If they were alive I could save them like you saved me Harry. I'll come back to you. I promise."

He repeated in a question "you'll come back to me?"

I nodded with a small grin on my face before I freed my uninjured hand from his and raised it to drape around his broad shoulders, hugging him.

Seems like hugging is the only thing keeping us going these days.

Seconds later, I felt his large arms snake around my slim body in a tight hug, squishing my injured arm in the sling between us but I didn't feel any pain. He buried his face in my neck as I felt his hot breath colliding with my sensitive skin which made it erupt in goosebumps.

Oh Liam, he loves me more than you think he does.

I feathered my eyes shut to allow this memory to sink into my mind forever.

Moments later, I heard the fabric door of the tent zipped up from the outside to reveal Louis, but I didn't care much as I was being hugged by Harry.

A little busy hugging Harry, Lou. Visit us another time please.

Wait, how did he manage to open the door from the outside?

Louis cleared his throat to grab our attention but none of us moved. The blue eyed boy said "get a bloody room, lovebirds!"