Chapter Twenty Four

Pain.

That was all I could feel throughout my entire body. I woke up with pain attacking me like some kind of a monster.

I groaned, not able to open my eyes and look where I was. I felt like I was being trapped, tied with ropes and someone has beaten me up like a cockroach.

I felt like my brain was gonna explode from that insane headache.

I couldn't move, not even an inch.

It actually reminded me of the day Harry pulled me out of that boiling water, except that now I was laying on my back on the hardest rock ever.

Helpless, was all I could think of.

I heard a coice calling my name in the distance, it was familiar, but I couldn't put a finger on who it belonged to. The voice was coming closer. The deep, rough voice invaded my ears with every moment that passed.

I felt hot tears running down my cheeks.

Was I crying?

My eyes were stinging from the pain. The hot tears rolled down like drops of lava which sent shivers down my spine as they made contact with my hot cheeks, but I was also shivering at the same time.

My body was hot as hell while my insides were ice skating fields with snowflakes falling down.

I heard my teeth clicking together repeatedly and my heavy breathes were as  loud as glass breaking.

I felt like I was on fire, but at the same time, I felt like I was freezing in Antarctica.

My hot lava tears kept burning my cheeks as they rolled down. I felt something dipping beside me.

I was definitely not on a rock. I was on a bed, and my head was resting on a pillow.

The voice was now right next to my ear as I felt someone holding my arm and placing something sharp at my skin. He whispered as the pointy needle sank down into my flesh while my other hand shot up and my nails dug into his arm "shsh, it's okay, don't be scared. It's alright. Go back to sleep Pam. You're okay."

I did. It was only seconds before his voice faded and I was in that bubble of darkness all over again. I dreamt of so many things, the common thing between them was confusion.

I didn't know what was happening or what these mysterious dreams meant. I think they were some kind of flashbacks, but I couldn't remember what the event was.

I remember blood. Lots of it all over the ground. I was still on that yacht. My hands were bloody, bodies were lying on the ground over puddles of thick red blood. Over them stood someone, looking straight into my soul before he rushed to my side.

The last thing I said was his name, Harry.

I couldn't remember who were those dead bodies, but deep inside me I knew exactly who they were but I couldn't seem to remember.

Harry, on the other hand, I did remember him, vividly to be exact. His curls everywhere, blood all over his clothes and face. His wide olive green eyes staring back at my brown ones. I also remember his cute deep dimples, and those tattoos.

His words repeated in my head like a song "it's okay, you're alright." They gave me some sort of strength to fight whatever was happening to my body.

I couldn't feel anything. Not even pain. Until I started to wake up again. This time, the pain lessened, only visible in my head and my whole left side, especially from the waist down.

My body temperature felt normal now, and I slowly opened my eyes hoping I'd meet the blazing sun over the enormous trees of the forest, but instead, I met the so familiar ceiling of the yacht.