Chapter Twenty Five

Birds chirping. The first thing I heard the minute I woke up. I rubbed my tired eyes before I turned around to meet a sleeping Harry about a few feet away from where I was on the bed.

His curls falling over his closed eyes, his eyebrows furrowed and his lips in a small pout, of course facing me.

I reached out my hand and brushed away some of his fallen curls from his cute face. He looked so peaceful.

I managed to look at the clock behind him, it read 8:30. Not too early and not too late.

I really didn't have the courage to wake him up, but I had to, we had to get to camp before they find us.

As I continued thinking about ways to wake him up, his raspy morning voice filled the silence which made my heart melt "what are you doing?"

I looked at him, he gave me a lazy smile while peeking a look through his half sleepy eyes then closed them again as I realized that my hand was still holding his hair. I let go, muttering a sorry as I watched the strands of curls fall over his face again.

I said "it's morning Harry, and I think we're here. At the mountains I mean."

Last night, we've spent it packing some backpacks for our walk to the camp. I stayed in bed though, I just wrote a list of the things we might need and Harry packed them all in two backpacks.

So there is no need to waste our time in the morning. We just need to wear our clothes and head to the mountains.

His eyes fluttered fully open to reveal his green irises, which in fact I'm starting to fall in love with.

Then he sat up with a yawn escaping his pink lips that turned into a smile later on.

He threw the sheets away from his tanned body and got up. He made his way to my side of the bed and helped me sit up on the edge of the bed. I looked at my injured thigh and breathed out a shaky breath. It would be the first time I walk after three days of sticking to bed.

I heard him say, with concern in his voice "you okay? Are you sure you're ready to try to stand up?"

I nodded reassuring "I can do this."

He muttered an okay before he extended his hand for me to hold onto, and I did. He pulled me up to my feet with ease, of course, I was lighter than a feather.

Pain shot throughout my entire body and I immediately shifted my weight on my right leg with Harry still holding me up.

I hissed and groaned in pain as I rested my head on his shoulder. He helped me sit back down before he held my face with his large hands and looked at me straight in the eyes as he said "I'll be right back."

Then he disappeared behind the door once again. I waited for him to return. When he got back, he had something black with wheels on its sides in his hand. A wheel chair. He started unfolding it.

I huffed as I said "no Harry, I'm not sitting in that thing like I'm a seventy year old. No!"

He placed it in front of me as he stood next to it with his arms folded as he replied, dominance in his voice "yes you are. It's not a choice. Whether you like it or not. We ain't got no more time, Pam."

I snapped "it's Pamukkale. You're not my friend anymore." I paused "and I'm not getting in that chair. I'd rather get caught."

He muttered "I'm just trying to help." before he turned around, lifted his black backpack on to his shoulder and headed to the door, opened it then went outside without even looking back. He didn't even wear his clothes, not even his shoes. He didn't fix his hair or anything, he just left me alone.

He'll come back, right?

I waited for at least half an hour, he didn't come back. I stayed in the same position for what felt like eternity; legs hanging off the bed, hands in my lap, just staring at that wheel chair.

I sighed, giving up, I finally stood up on one leg before I extended my arms to catch the arms of that chair.

When I did, it went rolling backwards which caused me to stumble forward and hit the ground with a thud.

That was pure pain. Hitting my injured leg against the ground. I screamed at the top of my lungs and I felt my tears rolling down my cheeks and lips like an uncontrollable river. My whole body shivered from pain and terror.

I screamed again when I saw a red dot expanding quickly on the bandages just above the stitches.

This time I screamed bloody murder that I was pretty sure everyone in this universe heard it.

Blood started seeping from the wound and onto the ground in slow speed dot by dot, then line by line.

I felt like I was gonna lose my consciousness sooner or later. That was when I heard the rush of footsteps then Harry was in view, standing by the door with eyes ever so wide.

You could've come in here sooner.

He rushed to my side before he planted his large hands firmly on my bleeding wound as I screamed some more at the contact.

I managed to form the only words I could think of "Harry, it-it hurts so much!" He didn't even look like he would panic at all, he was so calm in situations that needed some panic. He replied "I know babe, just stay awake for me, yeah?"

I nodded quickly as I watched him place one of his blooded arms behind my back and the other hooked up against my knees from behind. He lifted me up in bridal style and made his way to the kitchen.

He placed me gently yet quickly on the kitchen counter which was already empty. I saw, through blurry eyes, the trail of blood I left behind on the floor and on his T-shirt.

I layed there, breathless. I felt the air getting knocked out of my lungs as I tried to inhale and exhale. My nails scratched the marble beneath me and my eyelids felt heavy.

I watched Harry wash his hands from my blood then run frantically everywhere between the kitchen and the bathroom. He came back to my left side with a pair of scissors as he positioned them ready to cut the blooded bandages around my thigh.

I gripped his upper arm with my small hand and sqeezed so tightly that my knuckles turned white. He didn't mind my nails digging into his flesh as he cut the bandages and removed them slowly, careful not to make any more damage.

Shouldn't I pass out right now or something? Because I can't stand the freaking pain.

He then found a small towel or something like it and stuffed it in my mouth as fresh hot tears rolled down quickly. He said "this is for you so you won't break your teeth when you clench your jaw . And please, please pass out. I can't handle any more of your screaming and crying. If you don't...if you don't, you'll see hell itself."

I couldn't form any words as pain was taking over my brain. I just watched with blurry and stinging eyes as he held another towel, a bigger one, and hovered it just above my now half opened thigh.

He said to himself aloud taking a few deep breathes"okay, this is gonna hurt like hell."

Then it happened, a few seconds of unbelievable pain then I fell into darkness and void. No pain. Nothing.

A/N:

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

I'm sorry I took so long to update..I was writing my other story Rhythm and I have finished it!!

So yeah go check it out too if you're interested ❤