Chapter Twenty One

I followed him upstairs and into the controls room. I found a small wooden chair by the wall and sat on it, my elbows on my knees and my head rested on my palms, smiling to myself. I definitely looked like a five year old kid.

I watched him press some buttons then he held the wheel and turned it around, which made the yacht move slightly to the right. He didn't notice my presence yet, or he did but he wouldn't talk or admit it. So I continued to watch him anyways, better than watching Spongebob for the rest of my life, yeah, much better.

His back and arm muscles flexed with every move he made, his curls were inherited from some greek village and were glued to his head just like that. His bronze tanned skin made him look even hotter than usual. His emerald green eyes were everything, they could enchant me with their beauty everytime I look at them, and the magic inside them just disappears when he is not looking at me, and when he does, some strange but good feelings come flooding back as if it were the first time he'd look at me. His trick never gets old. I wonder if he was single.

Then, there comes the real Harry. How could someone be kind and a jerk with a mysterious mind at the same time? You know what? I don't wanna waste my time asking him. His deep British accent, which I've been falling in love with since the day we've met, broke the silence "like what you see Pam?"

I replied with a sigh as I straightened my back, he wasn't looking at me though "what's your problem with me, I wasn't looking, and don't be such a jerk, Harold." his nose scrunched up in disgust at the name I gave him. I smirked to myself. A thought came to my mind and I asked out of nowhere "is Niall in that secret room?" he answered, a bit of sarcasm laced in his voice "well, there's nothing in there, not even food. So he's not likely to be there." he chuckled for a few seconds, it must be an inside joke I have never known about.

He continued "you said it, it's a secret room, no one knows about it. It's just for emergencies, on this yacht, and only here." he had to raise his voice a bit so I could hear him over the deafening sound of the crashing waves. I questioned "what kind of emergencies?" he shrugged "I dunno, we've never used it before."

I sighed, stood up from my place and went to the front of the yacht. The swoosh of the wind flying by made me feel, just for a moment, like I found peace inside of me, like I was in some kind of Heaven, away from any human being, well except for Harry, if he was really human cause he barely shows any emotions, but I didn't care much.

I opened my eyes to be welcomed by a beautiful sunset, incredible colours of blue, orange, red, yellow and purple all mixed together in front of me. A cold breeze past by me, signaling that it was time to go back inside so I wouldn't freeze in my spot, but I didn't want to, I was really enjoying this peaceful scene before me.

I heard Harry's rough voice calling me over the sound of the soft winds and crashing waves "come on, it's getting late, we gotta get inside." I turned around to see his hair flying in all direcrions as he squinted slightly from the wind. He was already extending his large hand for me to grab, and I did. I jumped off the railings I was once standing on before we hurried back inside, careful not to turn into ice statues.

As we entered the warmth of the bedroom, I jumped onto the bed flat in my back, like a starfish, and hummed in satisfaction. I closed my eyes as I felt the soft mattress underneath me. I said "you haven't looked at me in the eyes till now since morning, what's on your mind Haz?"

He sighed "I told you it's really nothing! And I looked at you now, doesn't that satisfy your stubborn question?" I scooted to the middle of the bed as I was laying on my side, I replied while I watched him "no, it doesn't." I paused, I watched him as he sat on the chair and curled up there like a baby, he pulled the sheets till they reached his chin, I said "we can share the bed if you want. You can't be sleeping all our journey there, you'll get paralyzed somehow."

His green eyes widened with hope as he asked "are you sure?" I nodded "yeah, it's not like we'll do something...stupid." He stood up and walked over to me as I scooted more to make some room for him, he had this smirk on his face as he replied "well, you never know." I scrunched my nose up at that comment, I immediately stated "well, I have some rules for you. One, no cuddling, or doing anything stupid..you know what I mean." I continued listing them on my fingers "two, no calling me princess, ever, in your entire life, or you'll lose it. I swear."

He chuckled but I gave him that look that said 'don't mess with me' which made him silent for a while. I added "and three, I allow you to call me Pam officially, only if you tell me two things. One, why weren't you looking at me? Two, your tattoos' meanings and why do you have them."

His jaw dropped open.

Yep, he did not expect that from me.

He climbed into bed and layed on his back, his arms under his head. Silence was the only thing I heard at that moment.

Will he do this challenge to get the ultimate prize which is calling me by my nickname? I just waited there with silence filling the room.

A/N: this chapter took me a whole week to write. Phew!

Hope you're enjoying the story!!

Don't forget to vote, comment and share, it only takes a second!!

All the love XX