Chapter Nineteen

As I walked out the door of the bathroom as fresh as ever, my new fresh clothes on, my hair still wet from my precious shower, but grateful that I could comb it again, a familiar nice scent hit my nostrils.

Waffles and pancakes.

I smiled to myself as I made my way following the scent to the kitchen counter.   I sat on one of the stools there, resting my head on my hands. Harry was there, wearing his clean clothes; a black v-neck and a pair of light gray sweatpants.

His curls were everywhere sticking out in all directions. He definitely did not check himself in a mirror this morning, well perhaps because I was in the bathroom for what seemed like forever and the only mirror was in there, obviously. In short, his hair was a mess. Plus, he was trying to carry some stuff from one side of the kitchen to another, but he was failing miserably. His arms were so tensed up each time something was about to fall from his hands, but they had these veins which make them look slightly hot.

His back was facing me and he probably hadn't realized that I was staring, so I continued observing his figure which, by the way, was making waffles and pancakes. He wasn't wearing any shoes, of course, neither was I, but his socks were hilarious; one was grey with black dots matching the main colour of his sweatpants and the other was light blue dotted in red. Did he do it on purpose or because he couldn't find a matching pair? I would never know, but I would go with the second option. All I knew is that they looked so funny.

I couldn't control that giggle that escaped my mouth as I tried to hide it with my hand.
I watched him startling in his place then turning around to face me. He said, taking his breath "Jesus Pam! You scared me! I really thought this is where I'd die!" I chuckled before I responded, cocking my eyebrow at him "I can't believe I just scared the one and only Harry Styles to hell and back! That was fun."

I chuckled again, receiving a cold stare from Harry before he turned back to what he was doing, so I hopped off the stool and went to stand beside him, our arms almost touching as I took a peek at the frying pancakes in the pan. I asked the obvious question in a childish tone "whatcha doin'?" he glanced at me before he answered sarcastically "inventing a Nuclear bomb. Wanna help?" I said in the same tone "haha! be careful  not to blow it up then, I don't want to be here when it happens." he replied

"you're so bloody annoying, y'know that?"

I snapped "your attempts at joking suck, y'know that?"

"I've been told so, alot actually. I'm not offended."

"Neither am I, I take it for granted. I don't even think about it anymore."

"Neither do I."

There was a pause before I reached out in super speed and snatched a pancake from the plate where all the done ones were put. He protested "hey! They're not ready yet! They still need the ch-" It was too late as I shoved half of the pancake into my mouth, I mumbled to him with the pancake being chewed between my teeth "too late, and by the way, it ith not tho good."

I was lying, it was so mouthwatering as if it were some kind of food from heaven. I couldn't resist it, and he said it wasn't ready? Well I think they're more than ready, what would they taste like with some chocolate on top? His voice interrupted my thoughts "well, your face doesn't say that Pam." I shot him a glare before I snapped quickly "shut up." then took another one just to hear more of his protests. As I turned around, I imagined his smirk on his face as he contiued to talk nonsense and I made my way to the couch, plopped myself down and turned on the dying T.V. hoping to find something even when the world was destroyed.

A/N: Oof, not as long as the others, but still, 700 words are worth this chapter.

I just wanted to say thank you all who are sticking around for Future all this time! I really appreciate it!! It's just so nice to know that someone's reading it! Plus, if you've got some questions just go ahead and ask me, I'll reply :)

Love ya ❤