Chapter Eleven

I scooted closer to Niall as much as I could, almost touching his knee. I asked with squinted eyes and a fairly low voice "so, tell me Niall, why are we going to the mountains? That's what Harry told me." I hummed before he explained, sounding very casual "first of all, there is no much high temperature compared to lower ground, plus, it would be hard for them to find us. They will find us, but not as fast as when we're spotted effortlessly on flat ground. We also have a bunch of friends up there too."

Why the hell was everybody saying them and they as if they knew who they were and I didn't know who the hell they were talking about!  Are they that obvious to be talking about that way or am I just living on another freaking planet where I don't get any latest news?! I needed to know like right the hell now before my mind exploded like a nuclear bomb. I questioned, sounding a bit uneasy "who are those who want us, huh? Tell me."

He just stared at me and I just wanted to shout at him, take a hold on his shirt, yank him off the couch, and beat him like a cockroach until I get the real answer. That's how angry I was right then because he was being too slow! Gosh! He finally answered with furrowed eyebrows "isn't it obvious?" yeah if it was I'd be asking you about them "..they're the headmasters who rule us, well..them people. And yeah, they want us alive. I don't know if they want us dead too." He paused for a split second before he said quickly with his blue eyes wide "sorry, I didn't mean to say that." at the same time as I blurted out "but why?! Why the hell do they want us?!"

He sighed as he ran a hand through his blonde hair and said "you know I'd answer you that, but-" he looked at the door to see Harry standing there, leaning on the door frame with his arms folded and legs crossed. How did he not feel hot? He was  still wearing his damn jacket. His emerald eyes never left mine which made me tense up for some reason I didn't know. How could he do that to me when I was just locking eyes with him?

Plus, if I wanted to say something to him, but I wouldn't cause I'm still angry at him, I'd say 'perfect timing Harry, you just ruined the best conversation I had since summer.' Now, I had to wait again until someone tells me what the hell has been going on and give me some real information as a foundation for my mystery. Please everyone, clap your hands for this angry cupcake standing by the door, he deserves it.

Harry demanded angrily "enough answers and questions for one day, save some for other days, we've got plenty more of that coming up. Find something else to do; eat, sleep, whatever, just stop with the questions." ugh, why is he so annoying! "Niall, your turn to take control, I'm terribly knackered and definitely need some sleep."

I watched as Niall stood up and gave me a weak smile before he walked forward and was about to pass Harry when he placed a hand on his shoulder and said to the blonde, giving him a grin "good to see you alive, mate." Niall nodded once before returning the grin as he replied "good to see you too, Harry." then he disappeared behind the door.

Ever since Earth has been united and everyone lived wherever they wanted since  Earth itself was their actual home, people from everwhere started exchangimg places and travelling, without money and free airplanes crossing the boards. It had been easy to go anywhere you like, just name it, and you would be there in less than a day. That's why you find many types of people with different languages in once place. The main language is English, and every human being knows it, but the elderly would stick to their formal language and teach it to their young ones.

That's a good thing though, you get to learn new things and become friends with literally anyone. Well except for weirdos like Harry. I don't mean he was a complete weirdo but still, he could be so mysterious sometimes.

Speaking of the devil, Harry walked up to me motioning for me to stand up as he said "you can sleep on the bed, we'll take the couches." I argued, placing my hands on my waist like an old lady "then why did you make me stand if there was another couch right over there, behind you to be exact?" I pointed at it but he was already lying on the couch where I was once sitting on, saying "because I want this couch, and I get what I want princess, so stop bickering about it and enjoy your nap on the bed, before I do." he paused for a bit before he added "I'm not talkong to you until it's officially an hour, this conversation was never made."

I opened my mouth to say something or protest but he was already fast asleep. I couldn't shake the thought of how cute he looked while sleeping, his eyes were beautiful and his chest rising and falling with every inhale and exhale he took. His small chocolate curls falling over his forehead and behind his ears. He was curled up like a baby with his shoes, jacket and skinny jeans still on. He was perfect. I sighed to myself as I realized what I was doing was creepier than a stalker. I turned around and headed to what looked like a bedroom with a scowl on my face and arms crossed in front of my chest when I remembered what he just said, and I was upset about it.

A/N: what do you think of this chapter?

Love you all!! X

Vote, comment and share!!