Chapter Fifty Seven (Epilogue Two)

Pamukkale Fox

"Hey Bee! Don't run too fast or you'll fall!" I called my four year old daughter, Beatrice, who was now playing near the flowing river.

"Just let her play Pam, we haven't been out here since her second birthday." Harry said sitting beside me.

We were currently having a picnic in this beautiful flower field only fifteen minutes drive from home. The sun blazing over our heads and the cool breeze blowing again my skin.

It's been five years since I stopped everything that was supposed to happen. Killed Liam the first time I saw him and blew his headquarters.

Everything went back to normal. Normal world, normal people, literally everything normal.

There was no need to remove any device from anyone's brain. There was no need for that.

Harry and I got married once everything was over. Promised each other a happy life and eternal love. We were soulmates, meant to be together.

Each member of the Runaways has gone to their own destination since we're all at peace and definitely not in danger anymore.

Niall now lives with Julie, his girlfriend, who actually survived the global warming. Not what the memories have shown me.

Zayn, Louis, Alex and Olivia each live in their own house. Actually we're all living in the same rebuilt neighborhood, so I guess nothing really has changed with our relationship with them.

We also have monthly meetings to solve minor problems in the world.

Yeah, the people elected us to be the ones they come to and solve their problems, wether they were water problems, food problems, and other problems that aren't too hard to find a solution for.

Other than that, everything was just simple. No fights, no deaths, nothing.

We were actually living a normal and a happy life.

I hummed in response as I watched him grab a strawberry from the basket, remove the green stem, then handing it to me.

I thanked him as I continued to stare at him. His chocolate curly hair has gotten so much longer, almost reaching past his shoulders. It got that long because I asked him to never cut it, like ever, and he never did.

His eyes still a mesmerising shade of emerald green, still making me go dizzy with how beautiful they were.

He's got a new tattoo, a "P" with a star around it. While I got an "H" and a smiley right next to the "A" which was for Alex.

I know he's been jealous of Alex ever since I got that tattoo. It was only fair. And I wasn't gonna hear the end of it.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." He taunted me with that smirk of his. I felt my cheeks burn even though we've been together for so long.

I answered, my voice sqeaky "I was not staring!"

He shook his head with a toothy smile "I never said you were! And also, you look so cute when you blush like that."

Dammit Styles. Now my cheeks are more red than they were before.

He hummed "oh! Remember that we're supposed to have dinner at Gemma's tonight at six. You know how she feels if we're late."

I only nodded in response.

Yeah Gemma always likes to be on time. Not a minute less or a minute more, or else she'll get mad, well cute mad at least.

Anyway, I was wearing a yellow summer dress and had my shoes placed beside me. Harry was in a normal white t-shirt showing off his tattooed arms and a pair of black jeans. On the other hand, Bee was wearing a cute little pink dress. Her dark curly hair had a pink bow and her short curls swayed when she padded barefoot on the grass beneath her.