Chapter Eight

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to Harry himself!! Cause it's his birthday today!! So Happy 27th Birthday Harry!! Love you so much!! ❤

     I haven't realized that we already reached the door and started heading down the flight of stairs until I felt the water covering half of my legs to the knees, I looked at the dirty water with a look of disgust. Why does it have some garbage swimming there?

I felt his eyes looking at my hesitated disgusted look with some concern. He informed softly "we have to dive down there then up, there's a yacht and we have to reach it, alright?" I haven't looked at his face as I was too busy watching the disgusting water. I nodded once. There was no other choice.

I learned how to swim since I was four years old. I learned the basics which could help me in any situation. However, diving all this distance is a bit risky for me. I've never done something like that before, but I had to do it in order to stay alive.

He went on talking using his deep voice "when I count to three, you take a deep breath. Try to forget about the garbage and the dead bodies down there, and follow me, no hesitations. If you want to live, this is the only way, got it?"

I nodded again knowing that my voice could fail me and shake showing how scared I was right then. How could someone not be scared in situations like this? And dead bodies?! Oh my God, I think I'll pass out when I first see them. Anyway, he was already counting before I saw him dive into the dirty water like a dolphin, and I followed suite.

It felt like I've been a long time underwater. My light weight was not helping me at all, instead it was making it worse as I floated upwards everytime I wanted to go deeper. I was floating five inches with every move I made and every twitch of a muscle.It was slowing my pace, and I didn't have enough oxygen to continue diving with, I'm not a fish, okay?  Even fish needs oxygen for God's sake!!

I bumped into dead bodies which made me gag every now and then but I couldn't puke unless I wanted to die like them. Pieces of bodies; limbs, ears, and even eyes made it so hard for me to keep what's left of oxygen in my lungs.

As I continued to struggle to keep up with Harry, I was suddenly pulled by my hand towards him bumping into his side and continued our way together. It was about two minutes before we reached the surface of the water.

I gasped and coughed as air entered my welcoming lungs. Harry was still pulling me towards the yacht since my body gave up on swimming before he stopped. He helped me climb the ladder on the yacht's side, which was a very hard thing to do and I just kept slipping and falling back into the water, before Harry followed next.

I finally layed on the floor flat on my back like a starfish, placed my bag beside me and smiled towards the dazzling sun above me as Harry made his way to the control's room, which was an open one and it wasn't thar far from where I layed.

I tilted my head backwards to look over at him fidgeting with the controls when a thought hit me making me laugh so hard but it wasn't funny at all. He turned his head to look at me for a brief moment before he asked "what's so funny?" my laughter died but the smile was still plastering on my face as I said "how did this yacht come here alone?" he replied with a sigh "one of my friends brought it here when I called him. You were still unconscious. The phones are still working that's for sure.." yeah, except it was shattered to pieces or lost in the water like my phone since I was holding it, dummy "..he waited for us until we got here, he's downstairs sleeping or something I guess, we have to move fast though."

Yaay! Another chapter!! And a lot of things happened here!!

Who do you think his friend is?

Don't forget to vote and comment!!