26. Anger

*slight mention of some mature terms which may be triggering*

After there little metime, Taekook came outside with Taehyung wearing a whole new suit and carrying a sleeping bunny along who was sleeping peacefully in his husband's embrance, wearing one of his husband's loose white shirt and pants.

V took him towards the other door that was attached to his office, having a small room for almost 2 persons to sleep comfortably.

Earlier he used to stay sometimes in the company when there use to be a lot of work but now, even if he want to he can't cause there is a damn bunny waiting for him in the house so yea

Earlier he used to stay sometimes in the company when there use to be a lot of work but now, even if he want to he can't cause there is a damn bunny waiting for him in the house so yea........ #whippedman

He gently placed the sleeping beauty on the bed and left after covering him with a blanket and pecking his forehead.

He sat down on his office chair and was about do his pending work when Suga came

"Goodness... how long does it take for you to have your love making session with him huh? I was waiting for you both to finish it from the last 1 freaking hour!" He said quite annoyed of waiting

"Sorry hyung. Need to teach my bunny a lesson you know." V said while smirking and remembering his bunny's desperate and needy state.

"So you could have waited till you both would have reached your home right, but no. The great Kim Taehyung is now said to be the most horniest creature after he recently lost his V-card." Suga said sarcastically

"Seriously tell me what's up with you being so annoyed huh, you are acting weird." V said

"You fucking dare to ask. Here i was paying all my ass to do your work and you were busy fucking your husband. If I would have know then i could have gone with Jimin!"

Now V understood, his hyung was jealous cause he was not able to spend some time with his boyfriend and hearing his bestfriend and his husband was nothing but some salt on his wounds

"Hahahahahahahaha...... you can't be serious Min. You were jealous of me don't you." V said while controlling his laugh.

"Shut up you freak! Now be serious, here are the documents and blueprints of his mansion. But there is a problem, while going through his files i came to know that he is involved in some illegal business like human trafficking, selling drugs to rich teenagers, abusing and harassing his female workers and more worst things which you can't imagine." Suga said while going through the file and passing it to V

"Hmmmm....... it's been long since we killed someone. How about killing this piece of shit and living peacefully?" V said playfully while trying his best to not show any anger when he heard the deeds his father did.

"Count me and Jimin in." Suga said while smirking and left.

V sighed and let his anger overtook him as he started to destroy every single thing which came into his hand.

He smashed the glass table with his bare hands, making it break into tiny pieces while his breath was raging.

He slumped down on his chair tiredly while trying to calm down, taking harsh breaths.

"I sometimes really wish that I was never proved as his biological son. Ohh just how good it would have been if the DNA reports would have said the otherwise." He said while laughing humorously before turning his face again to a straight one.

"I will not spare you" he said to himself.

He was in his thoughts when he felt someone lifting his hands while holding them softly. He looked above, only to find a half sleepy and half angry Jungkook staring at his hands which were covered with his own blood.

"Are you childish or do you try to be like one" jk said while huffing to himself looking like a cute angry bunny.

"It's nothing bu-"

"It is hyung. You are acting as if throwing things and hurting yourself will help you to calm down and take your revenge." Says the one who once himself made his whole office a zoo, just because one of his captives ran away and yea........ that buddy died the most painful way that you can't even imagine.

Taehyung smiled while looking at his husband who was looking at his injured hand, being worried and angry for him

"It's not that much koo. I have handled the worst."

"Cause that was the situation and this is intentional hyung." Jk said while leaving his hand and going into the bathroom looking around for some first aid and coming back with the kit.

He started to remove the blood with a cloth and slowly picking out the small pieces of glass while applying some ointment on the wound.

All the time V was looking at him with love and adoration filled eyes. His anger long gone.....................#whippedcreature

"When did you woke up?"

"When you smashed that glass harshly." Jk said while focusing on the wound

"Sorry i disturbed you." Taehyung said sincerely

"It's ok. Either i had to be a night owl tonight if i have slept too much."

"I can make it a useful night- ouch!" Taehyung said but screamed a little when jk pressed his wound with a little pressure

"Don't expect me to be that type of person who will give in to your these lines hyung." Jk said without any emotion while wrapping the bandage around the hands.

Taehyung slightly pouted while looking like a kicked puppy.

Jk stood up and got into the bathroom while keeping the first aid and wearing his pervious office suit.

"I am going back home. Come fast and yea
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You are sleeping on the couch tonight."

"Kookie you can't do that, you know i can't sleep without cuddling you right." Taehyung said while making a puppy face.

"I already did hyungie and you should be thankful that i didn't kicked you out of the room."

With that jk left.

"Stupid anger. Now i have to sleep without my kookie." Taehyung said to himself and sighed sadly before he resumed to clean the office and start his work again.