Morose Ecstacy

Genre: Romance

Her blood ran out of her skin as she called out my name, "G-greg..."

I turned my back, for I did not want to see her crying. God knew I did not want to! But she left me no other choice. She pushed me to my limit, such bitch.

"G-greg," she kept on calling.

As much as I wanted to looked back, I fought the urge not to. She deserved nothing, not even care nor attention.

One...two...three...

There were no callings, no sound of breath from my back. I knew she was dead. It was time for me to own her. I drew myself closer to her body and touched her every part. God, she was beautiful even dead! I tucked the strands of her long brunette hair at the back of her right ear and whispered, "I love you, Jizel."

Carrying her freshly killed body was easy. No shouts. No screams. Nothing.

As I laid her body on the bed surrounded with petals of her favorite red roses, I planted kisses on her jawline. Drops of blood scattered around the white linen, but could I care more? Jizel was already dead. She would not care anymore the way she does.

"I respected you, gave you everything you ever wanted. I even clothed you. That is how I love you, and you returned that love with pretensions and lies. How could you?"

I slapped her face...continuously...ruthlessly. But she did not fight. Nothing else was heard inside the room except the sound of my slaps.

"How could you do this to me? I did nothing but love you..."

Her hazelnut eyes were still, no emotions on them. Slowly cupping her breasts, I carefully closed her eyes.

"Rest my dear one, this won't take too long."

Ripping the fabric she wore was not easy as I thought. I needed to grab a pair of scissors to tear it. However, the hard time did not disappoint me. Having a petite physique, white complexion and a goddess-like beauty, she was beyond perfection. It would take forever to make myself lose my interest.

"This won't happen if you chose me over Jerome, Jizel. Only if you chose me."

I positioned myself on top of her. Before entering the world I once knew, I grasped the chance to marvel everything Jerome would never see again. That Jerome, a house keeper. I did not expect he also kept my wife. Such a good pair, a bitch and an asshole.

I kissed her lips like a lover, passionately giving her the shivers she had given to me; sucked her breast like a victim, rapaciously wanting the justice he deserves; thrusted my manhood inside of her like a predator, hungrily satisfying himself with the entire body of his prey.

"Moan bitch, moan!"

This would not happen if she did not ask for more. None of this will happen if she remained faithful.

"I said moan!"

Her body swayed with the rhythm of my love towards her. Dancing the same music, executing the same steps, gracefully, harmoniously. Morose hearts, shared ecstasy, right love, together, reaching the seventh heaven.

I rested my body behind hers. Staring at her whole body sent me quivers. Yet she was beyond perfection, I could not turn my back away.

"I still love you with the broken pieces," I whispered as I held her hand and fell asleep.