The Saviour and the Predator

Genre: Drama

There she is again; walking so gloomy and no care about the world. Truly she's an idiot. She's always away in her so-called 'dreams' that will never come true to the end.

She'll never become like us. In time, never will she also become like 'us'. There she goes again always away from the hunt. The predator would track and she would roll away like a game; a game of her Judgment Day.

Across her head, sticks and stones until she break her bones; she deserves it. She's no 'human' like us do. Rolling away from the predator again and again, but it's no use anymore.

Her haven will never open its gates, never for her. Neither the flames of Inferno will drag her. Why did she exist in this foolish yet mysterious world? It's as if she was raised in this world for the predator to be consumed.

Her dreams are nothing, so different yet a fool of the predator's games. Thorns would always choke her words, her world in a falling manner. Ah, there she goes again, into the abyss of the shadows, here she fell.

Her mind is like of a broken television. She's black and she's white, turned on and turned off, static and none. It's slowly guiding her more into its depths of a blinding path; one path or perhaps something more?

3 pm, she held Death in her hand. She wanted to scream, she wanted to shout yet a shadow bind her broken lips. What's this droplet of sadness from her? Is pain hilarious for this woeful girl?

There, again darkness suffocates her life by body and mind. All the time, her cries are worthless to the predator. How long will she hold her 'breath?'

"Please... Save me." She then pleas out her cry, I hear her words from the abyss. But it's too late now. No one from a fairytale will come alive and dare to sweep her away.

But looking into her eyes, it is as seemed dead as her soul slowly dies down inside of her.

What's the thought of unknowingly warmth of a hand... my hand that reached into her abyss and fell as I was spun, spun around into the darkness that slowly faded as I faced it.

How her heart was covered in thorns and labyrinth in upmost trust, I'll find a way; a way for my voice to echo in her heart. Which I know will finally be heard out.

I'll roll with her to the end. No questions to answer right now, because the predator might unleash its 'wrath'.

Hurry, hurry because we have no time, before the predator 'sees' us now. Let's roll away from it. Our touch, our warmth might disappear if the predator reaches us.

I won't plea in mercy for my 'sin', but I do know I will roll away with her from that 'sin'. Like a lone wolf who wandered away from its pack, I'll be the lone wolf with the little lost bird.

Breaths mixed together in air, droplets of sweats danced in our skin. Her eyes finally showed a hope, a path lighted.

"Why... Why would you..."

"A sinful person as I am would not be forgiven by you, but I do know even I did such 'thing', I am a human too.'

Little what the wolf and the bird know, the predators found their way into in once so-called 'peaceful' moment...

I was once lost in my paths. I was a coward who pretended to be tough at all times. The pleasure of seeing other 'humans' lost their path with despair of because of these predators... I never thought... I'll see 'the one path' again.

But the heavens that was far from my reach, were in a rush to have shown a line; a guide that I needed. To throw away the predator and darkness that surrounded her, everything will be okay.

We'll both go the other side of the hill, with no regrets. No mistakes, no worries, and no fear.

'Hold your breath, because we're almost there. We're almost to the other side of the hill so no more tears will fall because everything will be alright.'

Maybe...

Or perhaps, something is waiting for us on the other side of the hill; to bring light to the lost, because never will I look back to that 'sin' anymore.

As there's always another story after this darkness will fade away from our blinding path.