4. V

*this chapter contains violence , psychotic behaviour and blood so read at your own risk*

The clicking of the shoes could be heard in the silent gallery which leads to the basement.

Guards standing at the corners while having a machine gun in their arms were bowing to the person passing through them.

"Open the door, we have a guest to be treated." came a cold yet mocking reply from the man making a shiver ran down through their spines.

"Yes boss!"

And with a click, the door got opened making the man enter into the basement while signalling his guards to stay outside.

The man walked till he reached at the centre of the basement where a person was tied to the chair while being blindfolded.

It was quietly visible that the person will shit his pants anytime and the man standing in front of him was liking it.

"Was I too late to entertain you Smith." a voice with no emotions said.

"W-who are you..wh-why am I here ,look as far as I know I didn't harm you so pl-please leave me"Smith begged.

"Oh man, you really sure you are here for no reason hah..." the man asked.

"Please sir........ please leave me, just tell me what you want and I will give it to you" Smith offered out of fear.

"Oh really hmm..let me think....yah ik what I want. "the mysterious man said

He came near his ear "I want a pathetic piece of shit like u dead" and with that he cutted his ear with a small knife which he grabbed secretly from the table a little far from the chair.

"Ahhhh....you fucker! here I am being nice to you and you.... you don't know me . I can make you beg you shithead." Smith said in pain.

"Oh really " with that said the man removed the blindfold from his eyes.

It took few seconds for the man to see cleary but when he did he was shocked to see
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"M..Mr.K..Ki..Kim?"

(A/n - why am I making it look so shocking when you all already know who it is...aish continue.)

Smith said ,quite scared and confused at the same time.

"Surprise fucker! u fucked up a big time by eyeing something that belongs to me as well as making him uncomfortable with your gaze." V said darkly

The man tied to the chair knew who he was talking about till now and thought its better to beg than argue.

"I am sorry Mr.Kim ,I didn't know that Mr.Jeon was your toy. I am sorry"the man said but he didn't knew he fucked up with his choice of words.

"Who said he is my toy?" V asked ,voice 10 times deeper than usual.

'Am I really going to die, oh god pls no!'

"see Mr.Kim, how about a deal I offer. U have Mr. Jeon all to yourself and I will have him just for one night, I can give you as much money as you want, what say?" The man offered.

'He really wishes to die and I will gladly fulfill it' V thought while smirking.

The man thought that KTH accepted his deal but.....

"Ever heard of mafia king V, Smith?"  KTH said while twirling the knife in his hand.

The said person stiffed in his chair he was tied to and a scared and horrifying expression took place in his face.