85

Jada collapsed in a heap onto Callie's chest. "Geez, baby," she panted, trying to catch her breath.

Callie pushed the hair that was plastered to Jada's face, out of the way and behind her ears. Sweat glistened on her forehead and along her chest and arms under the dim bedroom light. Jada's arms felt like jello. She couldn't even push herself off Callie's chest.

This afternoon hit a record in Seattle for the hottest temperature this spring. Even with the air conditioning running, it was still hot in the house. The fan blowing on Jada's body wasn't doing much to cool her. Callie pleasured Jada first and then Jada returned the favor. Now she laid on Callie's sweaty chest, with arms, legs, clothes, and sheets tangled together.

"Callie, baby?"

"Yeah?" Callie asked quietly, looking up at her exhausted wife above her.

"I can't move," Jada panted. "And I'm sweating."

Wrapping her arms around Jada once again, Callie slowly turned to her side and helped Jada lay down onto hers. "That is so much better," Jada replied appreciatively.

Jada rolled over onto her back with a flop and happily sprawled out and enjoyed the feeling of the cool air from the fan on her skin. "I don't ever want to put clothes on ever again," she found herself saying.

Callie chuckled softly while beginning to trace her fingertips all over Jada's body. "I would be so for you never wearing clothes again."

"Calliope!"

"What?" Callie asked incredulously. "You're hot. I wouldn't complain if you decided to never wear clothes again."

"I'm pretty sure you would be the only one not complaining," Jada shot back.

"My opinion trumps ever other one," Callie teased.

"Oh really?"

"Mhm. You are more than welcome to walk around naked for me whenever you'd like."

"Calliope, stop thinking with your vagina and think with your head."

Laughter erupted to fill the room. "How about you stop thinking with your head, and come back over here and start thinking with your vagina again," Callie replied.

"Not right now, Calliope," Jada sighed. "I feel like my body is jello."

"Well, that is the end result of the Callie Torres method. And you, my love, have not yet mastered the Torres method," Callie teased. "Of both giving and receiving."

"There's a method?"

Callie nodded. "There is."

"You haven't told me this method," Jada protested.

"Oh, you know the method," Callie replied smoothly. "Because I use it on you each and every time. You just haven't fully picked up on it yet."

"You use this method on every girl you slept with?" Jada asked, playfully rolling her eyes.

"Nope, just you," Callie answered.

"Because I'm a newbie?"

Callie shook her head. "At first you were obviously unskilled and not confident. But you, have graduated sex education with the highest honors."

"Thanks, Callie."

"I'm serious," Callie protested. "Yeah, I've been with my fair share of people. But, I've never shared a connection with someone like I do with you. I've felt it from our first time all the way until now."

Jada looked up at Callie and smiled. "Really?"

With a nod, Callie replied, "really."

"I love you, Calliope," Jada said softly, doing her best to cuddle her somewhat still unresponsive body against Callie's chest.

"I love you too, Jaelynn," Callie answered softly. "I don't primarily see sex as a quick way to get off or a quick fuck. Yes, we've done that and I wouldn't trade it for the world. The connection between us though, is amazing and I really enjoy the slow and tender lovemaking because I can feel that connection."

"I do too," Jada answered. "I love you so much, baby." She leaned over and grabbed Callie's face before pulling it to hers for a kiss.

"I love you-"

Jada interrupted her. "As much as I try, I can never truly put into words how much I love you because there's no way to describe my feelings about you."

"Come here," Callie whispered. "I require some cuddles from the love of my life."