38

Jada had felt a little embarrassed not being able to walk straight. She was so sore, even more so than last night. And Callie had made sure to tease her about it as she followed her girls into her new office.

Both Callie and Jada were absolutely loving Callie's new office at the hospital. Jada's favorite part was the couch and what they used it for aside from lounging and relaxing. The couch faced a tv across the room from Callie's desk. Jada had been coming to visit Callie even more recently, and Callie made sure to have an appropriate entertainment space for her gamer girl. It was equipped with an Xbox and a wireless keyboard and mouse.

Sofia had her own area of Callie's office as well. Some of the little girl's toys had made their way to work. And she would spend some time in her momma's office as well as the day care.

Although Callie was right behind her with her own keys, Jada pushed her key to Callie's office into the lock and twisted to open the door handle. She let go of their daughter's hand and watched as the little girl ran to her little play space.

"Sofia, what did mommy and I say about running at the hospital?" Callie asked as she set her bag down in one of the chairs across from her desk.

"We don't run here."

"Exactly," Callie replied. "And that includes my office."

"Sorry mama."

"It's okay sweetheart. Mommy and I don't want you to get hurt."

Callie had seen enough people get run over by surgeons at the hospital. And she herself had taken out a fair share of people as well. Sofia was taught not to run anywhere at all in the hospital so she wouldn't get plowed by a surgeon rushing around.

When Sofia was happily playing with her toys, Callie walked over to her wife who was already lounged on the couch and sat beside her. "Do you want to do your ultrasound downstairs or do you want me to have someone come up here?"

Jada took a moment to think. No one, besides the two of them and a random nurse during the ultrasounds knew she was pregnant. "Up here if you don't mind baby. I'm still not sure I'm ready to start telling people."

"That's okay," Callie answered as she found her pager in her sweatshirt pocket. Since they weren't ready to tell anyone yet, Callie paged around Arizona and to one of the pediatric nurses. "Arizona told me it's a slow day in peads so far."

Callie walked over to the closet she had in her office that housed multiple pairs of dark blue scrubs and lab coats. Pulling the door open and making sure Sofia was occupied, Callie quickly changed out of her sweatshirt and jeans and into her scrubs. She pulled on her lab coat and attached her badge which was now decorated in stickers from Sofia.

"Who did you page..." Jada trailed off as Callie came around the couch to sit beside her again. "Have I told you how hot you look in your doctor attire," Jada asked with a smile.

"I believe you have," Callie answered, returning the smile as well. Knowing what she was going to say was not appropriate for Sofia's ears, Callie leaned over and whispered into Jada's ear. "I know you're into all the kinky sex right now and we have yet to try doctor/patient role play."

Jada's face lit up. "Do you have any of your clothes at home? Because we are doing that tonight."

"I sure do."