81

Jada happily headed out back after putting Sofia down for her afternoon nap. Her and Callie's schedules finally matched with them both having a few days off together.

She also convinced Callie to open the pool earlier this year. Her friends were coming to visit in a few days, and Jada had some fun date night ideas for Callie while they were off.

While she was inside with Sofia, Callie did today's workout in the pool. Jada hurried outside to hopefully catch her wife still working out. Watching Callie workout in general was incredibly hot, but a pool workout was on another level. The glistening of the water over Callie's skin, and the amount of cleavage left uncovered by her bikini top. It was something Jada didn't want to miss.

When she walked out back, trading the cool air conditioning for the warm soon to be summer heat, Jada didn't see Callie. She wasn't alarmed or confused, it was normal.

The pool had a shallow end, with stairs to walk right into it, before it got deeper every so many feet from the stairs. The deepest part of the pool was 12 feet, and that's where Callie spent most of her workout. She would throw weights into the water and dive down before bringing them back up. Callie could also hold her breath for a ridiculously long time and Jada guessed it was part of the superhero in her.

Walking to the deep end and plopping herself down on the edge of the pool, Jada removed her slides and swung her legs into the water. The warm water felt so nice on her tired feet. Her and Callie spent the entire day out with Sofia yesterday. They went to the zoo, the aquarium, a ferry ride, and to eat at a floating restaurant.

A smile crossed her face when she could see Callie swimming up towards her. Callie surfaced from under the water, and Jada was watching two 100 pound dumbbells get tossed out of the pool with ease.

"Hey, how'd Sof go down?" Callie asked as she swam over to Jada.

"Beautifully," Jada said and happily sighed. "She's still exhausted from yesterday."

Callie gave her wife a fist bump. "That's a job well done for us."

"I didn't expect her to go down that easily," Jada said honestly. "Because you just finished opening the pool."

"It looks nice."

Callie nodded. "I'm glad I've been putting in some of that water treatment these past few days. I didn't have to shock it and feel all nasty."

Jada reached behind her back and found the protein shake she brought out here for Callie. "Babe, you didn't have to," Callie said upon seeing the drink.

"I know you always drink them after workouts. I figured I'd bring it out for you since you were nice to me last night."

Callie playfully rolled her eyes. "I'm not going to live that down am I?"

"Absolutely not," Jada teased. "I dominated your ass in bed last night and you loved it."

Callie climbed out of the pool and sat next to Jada. "I did love it," she said with a smile, grabbing her towel. "I know you're still shy when it comes to that, and to see you do that, that was real hot."

Jada had been successful in bringing Callie to an earth shattering orgasm to the point where she even screamed. Getting Callie to scream during sex was an accomplishment itself, but having Callie completely at her mercy, that drove Jada nuts.