24

"Calliope I cannot let you go outside wearing that?"

"Why not?" Callie asked as she looked down at her outfit. She was wearing a very form fitting tank top and yoga pants that were a little too tight for Jada's liking outside the house.

A smirk crossed Callie's face when she figured out why Jada was protesting her outfit. "And remember you were the one making fun of me looking at your boobs."

"Calliope, you have great boobs."

They both laughed so hard as Callie grabbed Sofia from her play chair and followed Jada into the garage. The couple had figured out that Sofia really enjoyed going for walks with her moms and the dogs now that it was warm enough for them to comfortably do so.

"Mama," Sofia said as attempted to point in the direction of the stroller where Callie was walking.

"Yeah mija, we're going for a walk with mommy and the dogs before your nap."

Jada absolutely loved how Callie called their little girl 'mija.' She didn't do it too often but it was so cute. It was the Spanish word for 'daughter' and it was obvious that Sofia had begun recognizing the word.

Callie buckled Sofia into the stroller. "Mama?"

"Sofia?" Callie asked back with a smile.

Sofia was one happy girl. She grabbed a strand of Callie's long black hair that was within reach. And she just giggled and clapped.

Jada couldn't believe that her daughter was already starting to crawl. Her and Callie would often sit on the floor at night before Sofia went to sleep and play for her for as long as she wanted until she was tired or it was her bedtime. She wasn't very coordinated with crawling yet, but she could easily make it to her toys or one of her mom's.

"Mama!"

"I know what you want baby girl," Callie said as she reached for Sofia's favorite stuffed bear. "Mama didn't forget Teddy."

She started giggling once again when she pulled the teddy bear close. They hadn't been able to go on a walk yet without Sofia wanting her Teddy.

"You ready Sof?"

Jada pulled the strollers shade over her daughter since it was sunny outside as Callie leashed up Jackie and Archer. Sofia was getting better at being able to point and reach for things. Callie and Jada had figured out that she liked watching the dogs walk beside her stroller.

"You're going to make me spontaneously combust Callie," Jada said to her wife in a whisper.

"Combust with what?" Callie joked in return. "The best orgasm you've ever had?"

Jada playfully punched Callie's arm. "Sofia is here," she said sternly with her voice still in a whisper. "And with you running your mouth like this, I just see her asking what an orgasm is for one of her first questions."

"That would be awesome."

"Calliope!"

Callie laughed and both of them heard Sofia laugh along with her mom. "Yeah Cals, she's definitely your kid."