46

"What do you mean 'you didn't mean for it to happen'?" Callie growled. "Because you looked like you were really enjoying yourself."

"Calliope, no-"

Callie released the sides of the sink from her grip and turned to face Jada. "I am the only one who is allowed to kiss you! And the only person you should be kissing is me!" she yelled at Jada.

"I know baby-I know. I'm sorry-"

"Sorry isn't going to cut it Jaelynn!"

Callie was flustered and completely flabbergasted from what she had seen. This had caught her so off guard she didn't know what to say.

"I don't even know what to say," Callie added.

"Calliope, I really didn't mean to," Jada pleaded. "I'm sorry baby."

She started pacing back and forth in the bathroom trying very hard to find words for what she was feeling, but she couldn't. Callie felt like her heart had been ripped from her chest.

"Please say something Callie. Please."

Callie continued to pace. Her mind was replaying Jada kissing that woman over and over in her head. And Jada had smiled after the kiss.

She enjoyed it.

"Calliope-"

"I don't think I've ever been this mad in my life," Callie admitted, believing it to be true. She had went through everything with Arizona, but Arizona wasn't her wife at the time and they weren't raising a child.

She was still at a loss for words. Callie felt like she was frozen in time. She had no idea what to think, feel, or say. Throwing her arms over her head, she turned her back to Jada.

Both women were startled when the bathroom door suddenly flung open and in came the blonde of their discussion.

"Sweetheart, you okay? You kissed me and ran off," the woman said to Jada.

It felt like slow motion as Callie turned around and watched the woman's jaw figuratively fall to the floor.

"Sweetie, I thought you were single," the woman said as she nervously looked at Callie.

Callie had clenched her teeth so hard that her jaw was starting to hurt. Letting her arms down back to her sides, Callie balled her fists.

"She is not single," Callie shot back aggressively. "She's a married woman who just made a cheater of herself."

The woman looked back and forth at Callie and Jada a few times before making a look of disgust in Jada's direction. She then proceeded to leave the bathroom.

"If you were going to cheat on me, why didn't you do that before we had Sofia?" Callie asked.

"Calliope, I-"

"We are not in an open relationship Jaelynn," Callie snarled. "I can't believe this. I thought you were better than that. I was wrong."

"Calliope!"

"You do not get to talk right now!" she interrupted. "I don't want to hear your excuses."